New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 05/27/2014 10:30am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell´╗┐ me shit.

using the konghack trainer is a great way to get easy points since it automatically votes on hacks. each vote is 5 points i believe.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 05/27/2014 10:35am
Quote Post

Yeah, but it's not auto-updating votes for them to gather points even if it skips the 5 post limit. Since I've played Creeper World Abraxis and it shows votes in the trainer but does nothing here.

Also, is there any way to get back the old account I had without being able to pay? Since I can't use PayPal and that's really the only way you guys accept donations.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 05/27/2014 1:48pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Legendary121 Posted on: 05/27/2014 10:35am

Also, is there any way to get back the old account I had without being able to pay? Since I can't use PayPal and that's really the only way you guys accept donations.

message tim and ask for a redemption for your old account. you dont have to donate for it.

also, donating is just a way of removing the daily -2points that insures activity.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/15/2014 11:46pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/27/2014 1:48pm

message tim and ask for a redemption for your old account. you dont have to donate for it.

also, donating is just a way of removing the daily -2points that insures activity.

(Are you saying to just create an account to contact tim or can I do that without creating another account?)

Hypothetically I have not be on for a little under a year is there a way after I have been point dropped to redeem my account 
also the three (3) emails as a warning were put into span and I carelessly deleted them is there a way to get in contact with anyone to try to reactivate my account 
I only ask do to not being able to find any way to get in contact with site admits there is probably a way but I just am overlooking it or a very easy forum that I am not finding all Hypothetically of course

I think this is a good place for this but if it belongs someplace else just let me know 
just trying not to brake the rules 
thank you 

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/16/2014 5:42am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
i like minecraft Posted on: 06/15/2014 11:46pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/27/2014 1:48pm

(Are you saying to just create an account to contact tim or can I do that without creating another account?)

Hypothetically I have not be on for a little under a year is there a way after I have been point dropped to redeem my account 
also the three (3) emails as a warning were put into span and I carelessly deleted them is there a way to get in contact with anyone to try to reactivate my account 
I only ask do to not being able to find any way to get in contact with site admits there is probably a way but I just am overlooking it or a very easy forum that I am not finding all Hypothetically of course

I think this is a good place for this but if it belongs someplace else just let me know 
just trying not to brake the rules 
thank you 

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 06/16/2014 10:22am
Quote Post

Ya sorry my post is hard to understand (MY DIRP) Should of read it more than 1 time (referring to myself)

My old account has been point dropped and is ruffle 20 to 30 days off of a year to be permanently dropped that’s cool dues not bother me.
But is there a way that I could have gotten it back without creating another account to get in contact with a admin? Mostly just to know I guess at this point it is just my curiosity 

Also thinking the photo is just a troll and it is not warranting a return post (Like I could have had a V8 kind of thing) if so disregard post. "my bad"    (trying to be funny)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/02/2014 5:13pm
Quote Post

Hello.

My main account has been point dropped after a long time of inactivity, I'm not a very forumey guy, but now I made a simple AoB hack for a game and want to share.

My main account that got point dropped is mati111. I hope I can get a reactivation email. Thanks in advance TIM.

(Can I also get a name change so the M in Mati111 is capitalized, please? Thanks!)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/02/2014 6:21pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I've sponsored your old account.  It'll re-activate around midnight.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/03/2014 1:53am
Quote Post

Thanks TIM. I don't know at what midnight, though. Anyway, thanks!

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/03/2014 2:35am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell´╗┐ me shit.

(UTC-05:00)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 08/07/2014 3:48pm
Quote Post

My account got pointed drop but its now back and working ( this one ) wish they would send a warning to my email after reaching a negative value, anyway thanks god they have that konghack redemption round !!! Now read all above and will be very active now. =)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/14/2014 12:08am
Quote Post

Did you stop sending out the redemtion emails? I went into redem an old account but the last email it had recieved was from earlier this year.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/14/2014 5:56am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I'll only send 3 emails per account.  If you haven't responded in 3 months, too bad so sad.  I can't keep sending out 100,000 emails every month for the fuck of it.  We've already landed on several spam lists that I've had to get us removed from.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/26/2014 8:36am
Quote Post

Stocks seem fun, but don't have that much points to spend right now. Better build up my assests as soon as possible!

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 10/27/2014 11:59pm
Quote Post

same here ... need to get some points first for Stocks  ;)