New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 01/28/2016 1:03pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
ultimusa Posted on: 01/28/2016 11:26am

Interesting means of keeping activity for the site. Just wondering if the ban includes a ban on the use of the Konghack ultra trainer.

Regarding stocks, what would increase/decrease value of stocks? Am not sure since this is the first time I encountered stocks like the one on this site.

Thanks for the help!

If you had actually read anything, you would know that:

Although, when you are poinnt dropped, I'm pretty sure you won't have access to the trainer, since you're only reduced to a guest and all.

Also, here's some info about the stocks:

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 01/28/2016 4:47pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

If you can't login to the site, you obviously can't login to the trainer.  Common sense bro. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/12/2016 2:15am
Quote Post

Wher's the button for donations? I think I've looked everywhere, but could not find nither in any of the hepl topics, or just clicking on every button there is to see what it does. Nothing helped :-( Is it well hidden or I'm blind crying

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/12/2016 6:25am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Why in the fuck do people keep thinking there's a magic button?  There's a form about half way down the home page on the right hand side.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/12/2016 4:57pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/12/2016 6:25am

Why in the fuck do people keep thinking there's a magic button?  There's a form about half way down the home page on the right hand side.

It should be a hint for you, that people want that magic button devil At least one that sends us to the middle of the main page wink

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:43pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Throwing a button at the top of the site makes things look desperate, and I'm definitely not going for that.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/12/2016 7:35pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
oreon197 Posted on: 02/12/2016 4:57pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/12/2016 6:25am

It should be a hint for you, that people want that magic button devil At least one that sends us to the middle of the main page wink

How lazy would someone need to be in order to need a button to take you somewhere on a page where all you have to do is to simply scroll down? Is it really so difficult to just scroll down the page and look for something? If someone loves the site enough to donate to it, they should atleast have some familiarity with the homepage of the site, especially since the homepage of this site is so well layed out that pretty much everything that you would need you can find on it.(links to all the forums, announcements, popular topics, latest hacks, etc and it also includes a very efficient search bar if what ever the user is looking for isn't on that page.)

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/13/2016 10:16am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

add a link to donation page in the site header and have it be expanded by default but with the option toggleable in the user control panel(or even a preference stored in cookies)? Sounds like a good solutions that isn't invasive and will help a lot of newer use to understand how the site works. Decent trade-off

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/13/2016 11:33am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Zenwaichi Posted on: 02/13/2016 10:16am

add a link to donation page in the site header and have it be expanded by default but with the option toggleable in the user control panel(or even a preference stored in cookies)? Sounds like a good solutions that isn't invasive and will help a lot of newer use to understand how the site works. Decent trade-off

Even when I was a brand new user, it only took me seconds to notice the donations box. The only way a new user wouldn't notice it is if they didn't care enough to even take a look arround the site, or just lazy. But then again, not everyone is as resourceful as I am, so this idea would actually be an execellent edition to the site.

However, this is also a concern and very valid

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:43pm

Throwing a button at the top of the site makes things look desperate, and I'm definitely not going for that.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/13/2016 11:38am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Not to mention, Mr Zen, that editing the current live version of the site is out.  Wait till v3.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 02/13/2016 2:48pm
Quote Post

The button does not have to be in the middle of the home page, but can be in user control panel, or on the page where explains how many poins you get doing sertain stuff. There are so many options, and you came up with the worst one, throwing it on top of the main page, no just because you dont want one.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/13/2016 5:27pm
Quote Post

does donation add some points?

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/13/2016 5:41pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
kheroz Posted on: 04/13/2016 5:27pm

does donation add some points?

Donation removes the daily toll permanently and gives 500pts/$1

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/11/2016 7:10am
Quote Post

Hmm, well, I just had to re-activate my account for the first time... I failed the quiz a few times, a few questions were really hard to find the answer to, because a few pages I tried ot visit to find the answers, I had to log in to read it.

Not sure if I was meant to be able to re-take the quiz multiple times? - I think the question I failed on multiple times was about how many times can you be point dropped? with the options 10, 5, 1 unlimited? - I think I eventually got it right by guessing 1... I'm still not even sure what that question meant - and I probably remembered incorrectly what the question was...

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 07/15/2016 9:51am
Quote Post

I just made a new account but i plan to stay active. Possibly donate as well