New Account Policy!
This was put in place back in early 2013 and has been working great.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/20/2013 11:06pm
Quote Post
Maybe this will motivate me to use my amazing(read: nonexistant) CE skills for the good of all.

TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/23/2013 3:05pm
Quote Post
You mean I'm actually going to have to talk? D; But I like being this quite quiet quandry of a quick quasi-ghost queasily hiding in the quirky corner.

I would 'make' some cheat codes, but a lot of the ones I'd make already exist...

>.>

How about once a week instead?
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/23/2013 6:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
You know, if you'd read the thread, or at least the important posts, you'd realize that you don't actually have to post to hang around...

You could always donate a dollar and get 300pts. ;)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/23/2013 7:43pm
Quote Post
Ahh the horror i faced when registering to this site... seems an entire IP range has a bad reputation, so i had to use a proxy... well had to find a clean one first... guess it's time to get a static IP again...

Anyway encouraging activity never hurts.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/23/2013 9:28pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
At one point, I blocked the entire fucking country of China.

Nothing good comes out of there anyway. :P

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 1:34am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/23/2013 19:28
At one point, I blocked the entire fucking country of China.

Nothing good comes out of there anyway. :P

I guess thats where lht0000000000013 went...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 7:01am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
It only lasted a week or so, while I was implimenting higher level security. Back when I was first putting the site together. We needed a site NAO as opposed to the damn shit chat that was posted...

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 3:42pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/23/2013 16:34
You know, if you'd read the thread, or at least the important posts, you'd realize that you don't actually have to post to hang around...

You could always donate a dollar and get 300pts. ;)

>.>

Yeah, but the easiest way is to post. Logging in should at least give you 2 points if it is 2 points per day D: .

As I said in my post, most of the things I'd do for hacks are already done anyways or just aren't even worth the time to put up since they are so simple.

Points Per New Registration100.000 <- only once, not renewable

Points Per New Post5.000 <- renewable resource
Points Per Post Character0.001 <- renewable resource
Points Per New Topic10.000 <- somewhat renewable
Points Per Chat Post0.020 <- ... I assume that is the chat box which is renewable.

Points Per Hack Submission150.000 <- not easy to renew, most of the things I'd submit are already taken or are too easy.
Points Per Hack Vote5.000 <- not sure if renewable or not
Points Per SOL Submission100.000 <- Same as hack submission. And I assume not that many people want a sol that was achieved through 'hacking'
Points Per Game Submission25.000 <- I don't think this is really something I can consider renewable.
Points Per Auto-Game Submission25.000 <- Not sure what this is.
Points Per Donation Dollar300.000 <- No way I can do that right now. Why is it again that we can't have ad supported?

Honestly, I really only visit 1-4 times a week. Well, more like 1-20 times a month. Can't help it. I'm a freelancer so I sometimes have to disappear for a few weeks or even months at a time x.x

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 4:22pm
Quote Post
ayamikuko Posted on: 04/24/2013 13:42

voting is renewable. every vote gets you 5 points. so if you use a hack. let the world know if it work s or not. that way you never have to make a post.

auto game submission is when youre using the userscript and you visit a game that isnt already in the database. if this is the case, the script will add the game and give you 25 points.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 5:10pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/24/2013 14:22
ayamikuko Posted on: 04/24/2013 13:42

voting is renewable. every vote gets you 5 points. so if you use a hack. let the world know if it work s or not. that way you never have to make a post.

auto game submission is when youre using the userscript and you visit a game that isnt already in the database. if this is the case, the script will add the game and give you 25 points.

I assume it only works once per day then? twice at most?
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 5:21pm
Quote Post
no you get points for voting at LEAST 3 times per day. So its like, use three hacks and youre set for a week.

autosubmit should be unlimited

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 8:04pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/24/2013 15:21
no you get points for voting at LEAST 3 times per day. So its like, use three hacks and youre set for a week.

autosubmit should be unlimited

I meant per hack, sorry if i wasn't clear.
RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/24/2013 8:43pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

What do you mean auto-submit should be unlimited? If you mean, you can add as many new games per day as you want, then booyah, you can already do that. If you mean it will give you points for just playing a game you've never played before, it doesn't do that. :P

There is no way in hell this site can be ad supported. I made a whopping $8.10 off of ads last month, and shelled out $71.25.

Statistacally, we would need ~8.8x the amount of traffic to match. We currently have around 28,000 hits a week. We would need to generate roughly 250,000 hits a week. A quarter million hits a week is fucking insane. Granted, CheatHappens gets more than that, but they actually have staff, because they do make enough cash off of ads to break even, and they have $60 premium accounts (~$20/yr, $60 for lifetime). They also make trainers that have to authenticate against their systems and they ensure that you don't share them, or they lock out all of your shit.

We don't do any of that. Maybe some day we could all get paid to make hacks, but till that time comes, we're just a bad ass outfit of dedicated professionals. wink

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/25/2013 9:52pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/24/2013 18:43

What do you mean auto-submit should be unlimited?

I mean "should be" as in "I believe it to be and my belief is based on some some amount of analysis and common sense."

I dont mean in the sense that it needs to be changed. like X is how it is, but Y is how it should be.

Im simply stating that there is no limit to the number of games you can automatically add, outside of the obvious limit of the difference in value between games in existence and games in the database.

RE: New Account Policy! Posted on: 04/26/2013 2:13pm
Quote Post
I think that the forum software needs to be debugged a little bit more before people get locked out for having <=0 points. I managed to delete a hack twice because it mysteriously reappeared after the first deletion, now I have a negative number of points.