Strike Force Heroes 2
Strike Force Heroes 2 Posted on: 05/19/2013 6:03am
Quote Post

Customize 5 unique soldiers with hundreds of weapons, attachments, armour upgrades and camouflages. Play the campaign for an action packed continuation of the Strike Force Heroes storyline or try your luck at the new slot machine to win rare weapons and hop into a custom game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/JuiceTin/strike-force-heroes-2

Money is 4byte*1
    Will have to redo 5 times, as each character's bank is unique. Buy all the upgrades you could ever need, money is not a Highscore tracked stat.

RE: Strike Force Heroes 2 Posted on: 05/23/2013 6:17pm
Quote Post

Where is the sol for this shit game? I keep deleting it by accident, I've been close to the end of the game 2 different times now, I don't want to play through this PoS anymore.

Also can someone load up a sol for it, the sol up there is a sfh2 not a sol, not sure how to change it if it can be even.

RE: Strike Force Heroes 2 Posted on: 06/03/2013 12:50pm
Quote Post
KongHack Sexiest Man Title Holder - since Feb 2011

The SOL file is in either Assets.Kongregate or Chat.Kongregate

No other folder past that, the root kong save folder (one of those)

Like this

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AR7YKSE2\assets.kongregate.com

the .SOL file is titled 
  SFH2_SO_XXXXXXXXXSX.sol 

The X's being a variable

the SX at the end might be the "save file number"

In my file I only have 1 save so it is S1

But I might be wrong and it could be apart of the variable

EDIT

The save file keep dissapearing
You are not deleting it

It does not really disappear though.

What happens is it changes what folder it reads from

So you have to go in and pull it from chat.kongregate and put it in assets.kongreagate. Or Vice versa. It will keep doing it

Don't put it in both,  that way you know when it happens, and you do not accidently start playing with old progress data

RE: Strike Force Heroes 2 Posted on: 06/23/2013 12:01am
Quote Post

Watch out for some levels. using the disable AI code crash the game in some levels.
Campaing levels 3 and 8 and Challenge level 3 are the ones i've found so far.

RE: Strike Force Heroes 2 Posted on: 08/14/2016 3:42am
Quote Post

it would be nice to see garrenteed sheep/doodie cannon or always get jackpot but with the release of sfh 3 i dont think many people will pay attention