[Request] Kings and Legends
Rise of Mythos (formerly Kings and Legends)
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Card CCG MMO Multiplayer Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Kings and Legends

Last Updated: 08/12/2015 14:19

Kings and Legends

Last Updated: 08/11/2014 01:04

Rise of Mythos aob

Last Updated: 03/03/2014 14:15

Player Flayer

Win one 1v1 and one 2v2 arena battle

Beckoning Darkness

Reach level 20

Game Dscription
Rise of Mythos combines the strategic gameplay experience of trading collectible card game and social multiplayer game experience of MMOG in a superbly easy manner for everyone to enjoy.
Kings and Legends Posted on: 06/12/2013 7:18am
Quote Post

Link to the game.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/GameFuse/kings-and-legends

Now I realise I will likely get the standard response of "It's a server-sided game" etc. but I was wondering if there might be away to abuse timers, like in Dawn of Dragons, to speed up voyages, energy regen etc.

Any help much appreciated, I am very much a novice at this sort of thing.

Regards,
Shade

RE: [Request] Kings and Legends Posted on: 06/26/2013 3:30pm
Quote Post

Bump up

I wonder myself, love the game, dont wanna spend any more money(spend £50 already) to buy gold and level up on VIP, to get better cards etc..

RE: [Request] Kings and Legends Posted on: 07/08/2013 10:43am
Quote Post

Someone blessed to help?

RE: [Request] Kings and Legends Posted on: 07/10/2013 12:46pm
Quote Post

Next time, dont put "[Request]" or "Req" on the title so it automatically sync your thread to the game datas, like cheats that already posted and the link to the game. Just put the game title for the topic title.

As for the game, didnt find anything yet :(

RE: [Request] Kings and Legends Posted on: 07/12/2013 4:28pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
yavn03 Posted on: 07/10/2013 8:46am

Next time, dont put "[Request]" or "Req" on the title so it automatically sync your thread to the game datas, like cheats that already posted and the link to the game. Just put the game title for the topic title.

As for the game, didnt find anything yet :(

You can PM a mod, or ask a mod in the chat to map it to the game if this happens...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: [Request] Kings and Legends Posted on: 07/20/2014 6:18pm
Quote Post

Necro bump

RE: Kings and Legends Posted on: 08/11/2014 1:04am
Quote Post

Game is just getting way too P2W, unless you can get free gold or something, energy regen isn't likely gonna give you an edge.