Top Defense
Auto-Post
Top Defense
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Defense Shooter Tank Top Down

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Top Defense

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 08/28/2014 09:45

Top Defense - 50 pts. (new window)

Greetings from Space

Kill 500 enemy units

The Best Offense

Complete all 6 missions

Survival Instincts

Survive for 14 waves on mission 7

Game Dscription
New version with Persistent upgrades! (look into updates section for more) You are the Commander of the space battle station. Below you, on the planet’s surface, your enemy is trying to capture deadly missile silos. Be a hero and DO NOT allow your enemy to seize those silos. Help should arrive soon…hopefully. Your station has a rich weapon system. Cannons, minefields, homing missiles, etc, but right now, most of them are damaged…
Top Defense Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
New version with Persistent upgrades! (look into updates section for more) You are the Commander of the space battle station. Below you, on the planet?EUR(TM)s surface, your enemy is trying to capture deadly missile silos. Be a hero and DO NOT allow your enemy to seize those silos. Help should arrive soon?EUR?hopefully. Your station has a rich weapon system. Cannons, minefields, homing missiles, etc, but right now, most of them are damaged?EUR?
RE: Top Defense Posted on: 08/28/2014 9:45am
Quote Post

The sol file location for me seems to have been changed to \chat.kongregate.com\Fro#
I also had to rename the sol file to "
ntlinePlanet_TopDefense_0_9.sol"

I suspect it had something to do with Chrome (and maybe other browsers too) adding a # in there:
Fro#ntlinePlanet_TopDefense_0_9.sol
thus creating this anamoly.

Just putting it out there in case someone else have a similar problem.