things that need immediate attention!
EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I SAID CALM DOWN
the chats dead btw.
also what happened to my other thread that i made similar to this one? meh, whatever.
|
|
EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING
5 posts
EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I SAID CALM DOWN
the chats dead btw.
also what happened to my other thread that i made similar to this one? meh, whatever.
|
|
no it's not...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Chat is dead for me Tim.
It says instantly "Disconnecting"
Was s ure because I had -11 points but now, I have 3 and still disconnects.

thats strange. you arent banned from chat, and the chatroom isnt down. you should be able to get in. oh and chat is completely seperate from the site. you can log into chat from a client even if youre banned from the site.the only thing i can think of that would stop you from logging in would be if someone already had your name, but im in chat and nobody named daspamer is in here lol
|
|
aint gonna use client :|
loved it the way it was
