Skip to content

BloodRealm

CCG

This discussion is linked to BloodRealm. View game

60 posts

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Apr 22, 2014 11:40 pm
xmano125 Posted on: 04/22/2014 6:35pm

I dont understand the disable pack preview popup hack, is it an AoB hack? I tried to search for the aob  - d0 30 5e ba 15 5d f0 70  - to replace it with 47, but cant find it. Anyways, someone said its working perfectly, what is it supposed to do?


I make your words mine, brother.

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Apr 27, 2014 11:25 pm

you're suppose to set Cheat engine to search for AOB, copy and paste "66 ?? ?? 62 07 a1 24 00 46 ?? ?? 02" and search only one thing should come up. Same for "d5 d0 66 ?? ?? 11 2d 00 00 60 ?? ??" but you have to change both before playing the game

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Apr 28, 2014 12:00 pm
xmano125 Posted on: 04/22/2014 6:35pm

I dont understand the disable pack preview popup hack, is it an AoB hack? I tried to search for the aob  - d0 30 5e ba 15 5d f0 70  - to replace it with 47, but cant find it. Anyways, someone said its working perfectly, what is it supposed to do?



it's not do anything but disable "show card" animation while you buy a pack (for large-amount buying, it's can be annoying and waste your time) also, it should outdated now and i'm not gonna update it (because i don't think its that important) plus, the note above is how to manual update it (open the game swf with sothink and go through com.redpointlabs.magicempire.controller.command.market ~ then copy code to make an aob and replaced it with 47)
 

hello i'm goodknife.

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 17, 2014 12:29 am

I wonder if its possible to change some game mechanics like when you buy a pack, instead of deducting silver, silver is added by that amount... I am not an expert, but i guess this type of  info should not be hidden server sided. Can u help me out here?

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 17, 2014 11:24 am
xmano125 Posted on: 06/16/2014 8:29pm

I wonder if its possible to change some game mechanics like when you buy a pack, instead of deducting silver, silver is added by that amount... I am not an expert, but i guess this type of  info should not be hidden server sided. Can u help me out here?



money is serverside.

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm

So the game has been patched and one of the AoBs cant be found anymore (the one hit kill AoB). Maybe u guys can fix it  :)

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 20, 2014 1:28 am

updated (currently working on both kong and facebook)

can someone remove my old hack? thank you

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 20, 2014 2:23 am

Old hacks deleted.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Do we need ultra trainer to use it? I cant see the new AoB's...

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Yeah...That's what "This hack is only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer" means...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 21, 2014 1:06 am

Its just because i downloaded the trainer, but cant log in, have an issue of "login failed". It has worked before to me, when in the Betta Version, but now simply wont connect me. Anyways, could you please show the AoBs in here, since this is the only game I play, seems reasonable to change them manually, the effort isnt bigger...

Ty in advance

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Jun 24, 2014 3:22 pm

thanks! i will test your aobs next time playing bloodrealm.

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Aug 22, 2014 2:27 am

AOBs and KongHack ultra trainer still working like a charm on kong site

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Feb 7, 2015 12:50 am

Any possibilities to hack the content of packs?

RE: BloodRealm

Posted Nov 16, 2015 6:53 am

Is there anyone knowing how to hack energy? I can trait the address but I cannot freeze nor change the value.