BloodRealm
CCG
BloodRealm
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Card CCG MMO RPG Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

BloodRealm

CCG
Last Updated: 11/16/2015 06:53

BloodRealm - 20 pts. (new window)

Card of War

Defeat Mars

Rise to Power

Ascend to Avatar

Game Dscription
Mythological CCG with hundreds of cards, an immersive campaign and a fully interactive PvP mode. Conquer the gods and wield their magic to challenge other play...
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 04/22/2014 11:40pm
Quote Post
xmano125 Posted on: 04/22/2014 6:35pm

I dont understand the disable pack preview popup hack, is it an AoB hack? I tried to search for the aob  - d0 30 5e ba 15 5d f0 70  - to replace it with 47, but cant find it. Anyways, someone said its working perfectly, what is it supposed to do?

I make your words mine, brother.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 04/27/2014 11:25pm
Quote Post

you're suppose to set Cheat engine to search for AOB, copy and paste "66 ?? ?? 62 07 a1 24 00 46 ?? ?? 02" and search only one thing should come up. Same for "d5 d0 66 ?? ?? 11 2d 00 00 60 ?? ??" but you have to change both before playing the game

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 04/28/2014 12:00pm
Quote Post
nonomnonom
xmano125 Posted on: 04/22/2014 6:35pm

I dont understand the disable pack preview popup hack, is it an AoB hack? I tried to search for the aob  - d0 30 5e ba 15 5d f0 70  - to replace it with 47, but cant find it. Anyways, someone said its working perfectly, what is it supposed to do?

it's not do anything but disable "show card" animation while you buy a pack (for large-amount buying, it's can be annoying and waste your time) also, it should outdated now and i'm not gonna update it (because i don't think its that important) plus, the note above is how to manual update it (open the game swf with sothink and go through com.redpointlabs.magicempire.controller.command.market ~ then copy code to make an aob and replaced it with 47)

hello i'm goodknife.
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/17/2014 12:29am
Quote Post

I wonder if its possible to change some game mechanics like when you buy a pack, instead of deducting silver, silver is added by that amount... I am not an expert, but i guess this type of  info should not be hidden server sided. Can u help me out here?

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/17/2014 11:24am
Quote Post
xmano125 Posted on: 06/16/2014 8:29pm

I wonder if its possible to change some game mechanics like when you buy a pack, instead of deducting silver, silver is added by that amount... I am not an expert, but i guess this type of  info should not be hidden server sided. Can u help me out here?

money is serverside.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/19/2014 10:34pm
Quote Post

So the game has been patched and one of the AoBs cant be found anymore (the one hit kill AoB). Maybe u guys can fix it  :)

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/20/2014 1:28am
Quote Post

updated (currently working on both kong and facebook)

can someone remove my old hack? thank you

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/20/2014 2:23am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Old hacks deleted.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/20/2014 8:47pm
Quote Post

Do we need ultra trainer to use it? I cant see the new AoB's...

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/20/2014 11:05pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Yeah...That's what "This hack is only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer" means...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/21/2014 1:06am
Quote Post

Its just because i downloaded the trainer, but cant log in, have an issue of "login failed". It has worked before to me, when in the Betta Version, but now simply wont connect me. Anyways, could you please show the AoBs in here, since this is the only game I play, seems reasonable to change them manually, the effort isnt bigger...

Ty in advance

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 06/24/2014 3:22pm
Quote Post

thanks! i will test your aobs next time playing bloodrealm.

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 08/22/2014 2:27am
Quote Post

AOBs and KongHack ultra trainer still working like a charm on kong site

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 02/07/2015 12:50am
Quote Post

Any possibilities to hack the content of packs?

RE: BloodRealm Posted on: 11/16/2015 6:53am
Quote Post

Is there anyone knowing how to hack energy? I can trait the address but I cannot freeze nor change the value.