Temporary chat
Temporary chat Posted on: 12/10/2013 1:11pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

There is a temporary chat up for anyone interested. As soon as the main chat is up, you can delete this one. You'll need a client like Psi or Pidgin, most of you already have it. Here's how to set it up...

Instructions for Psi (they're probably similar in Pidgin):

- Add a new account in Psi
- Make sure the Register new account is checked
- Name of the server: tempchat.konghack.com
- Manually specify server host/port: tempchat.dyndns.org / 5222

Click next and register username/password.
(Note: Your username will be you konghack username. The password does not have to be the same as your konghack password. Actually, I'd advise that you use a different one.)

To join the konghack chat:
Host: conference.tempchat.konghack.com
Room: konghack

TiM, can you post this on the front page?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Temporary chat Posted on: 12/10/2013 11:35pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

My net connection is back up.  Brand new bad ass router, fast service, etc.  I'm in the process of rebooting all of the servers and setting up all of the port forwards. :)

Ok, I see people joining and leaving....

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Temporary chat Posted on: 12/11/2013 7:09am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Awesome

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!