[Request] SideQuest
SideQuest
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

SideQuest

Last Updated: 04/07/2015 13:42

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
SideQuest is a an epic, massively multiplayer, mash-up misadventure following 5 unlikely heroes: Krug, Talon, Khy, Caerywn and Kissa. You play as one of the...
SideQuest Posted on: 02/18/2014 4:10pm
Quote Post

Okay, so this is the MMO in kong beta currently, but if you want - I added a link to an official site of the RPG too..
Well, unlike most MMO this one has a potential to be hacked due to it having some daily mini games..
As of now, 1 daily works for me with speedhack for example, but most other methods I tried end up disconnecting you, so seems like the devs at least bothered to put some checks in.
Also if you use speedhack too long it gives disconnect too.

So yeah, would be nice if someone more experienced tried to look it up and see if you can find something :D

I tried most of the simple byte hacks, none worked for me, so I wouldn't bother with that, but of course there may be things I could miss, there are too many potential values to try everything ^^
So the topic is mostly a request for AOB hackers to try and find something(the money/such stuff is server sided, but some separate mini games and actually maybe some in combat stuff may be hackable as well as a chance for multiplying reward from mission.. well, I am too inexperienced with AOB's to find that out myself >>)

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 02/19/2014 5:45am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

I dont know why but the game always disconnects after a minute or so.

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 02/19/2014 12:37pm
Quote Post
gomorrah08 Posted on: 02/19/2014 12:45am

I dont know why but the game always disconnects after a minute or so.

As in when you attempt to hack or simply server issues?
I do get disconnects pretty often when attempting to change something obvious, but without cheat engine interactions it works perfectly.

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 02/19/2014 1:09pm
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

I did not try hacking yet. Only normal playing. Maybe server issues cause my internet seems fine.

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 06/15/2014 5:16am
Quote Post

It seems all values are 4 bytes, but modifying them will get you disconnected from the server.

Speed hacking (fast or slow) will also get you disconnected from the server.

Haven't tried packet spoofing yet.

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 06/15/2014 5:11pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

They send you your password in plaintext.   Also Joomla.

I'll try Charles

didn't see nuffin

atdt *67
RE: SideQuest Posted on: 07/17/2014 4:49am
Quote Post

Can anyone else try this game please?

RE: SideQuest Posted on: 04/07/2015 1:42pm
Quote Post

Would like to have some hacks for this game, Gold, EXP and maybe enemies not attacking