Skip to content
[Request]

Ninja Saga

[Request] ninja saga on facebook

This discussion is linked to Ninja Saga. View game

12 posts

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Aug 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Just submitted a damage hack.

Enjoy.

Credit to Royalacc

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Oct 19, 2014 2:30 pm

any updates on this game? none of the hacks work for me :(

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Feb 17, 2015 6:08 am

None of them worked for me just now. All of them failed to apply. I guess that's what happens when it hasn't been updated in a while. Stupid promotion tests are freaking killer in this game.

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 20, 2015 5:29 am

Hello there, I recently checked out the "Weapon Damage" hack but it seems to be patched.  I'm not too sure, could someone check for me?  It just says "Failed" when it used to work.

Thanks!

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am

Same, Weapon Damage hack does seem to be already patched, it did fail for me too.

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 26, 2015 6:59 am

Bit of an update on this Weapon Dmg Hack, it now says that it is "hacked" but when you  enter ingame it does normal damage.  Just letting the guy who helped patched know.  Thanks!

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 27, 2015 11:33 pm
Fraite Posted on: 11/26/2015 1:59am

Bit of an update on this Weapon Dmg Hack, it now says that it is "hacked" but when you  enter ingame it does normal damage.  Just letting the guy who helped patched know.  Thanks!


It might be that you enabled the hack at the wrong place. For example: Earlier, I made a hack and enabled it at title screen. It said hacked, but nothing happed. When I enabled it ingame, then it worked. So I had to put enable ingame in the description. 

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 28, 2015 10:05 am

So I tried using different combos with the one hit kill hack, all in order.

1. Apply all hacks at Title Screen, +Pause game. (Failed to hack last)
2. Apply all hacks at Title Screen, No pause game. (Failed to hack last)
3. Apply Third hack ingame, +pause game. (Failed to hack last)
4. Apply Third hack ingame, no pause game. (Failed to hack last)

Seems like something got updated, it worked before now it doesn't work at all.

RE: Ninja Saga

Posted Nov 28, 2015 4:39 pm

smoshi  broke, no need to post again about that. Have you tried haena's cheat table? odds are it will work (feedback === counterattack)