RE: Dragon tear
Perfect. I refreshed, and the gold and gems stuck.
Thanks!
atdt *67
26 posts
Perfect. I refreshed, and the gold and gems stuck.
Thanks!
atdt *67
Perfect. I refreshed, and the gold and gems stuck.
Thanks!
Be careful +10m gems can be banned ;)
That's like, everything in this thread, plus notepad and a vid.
hmph
atdt *67
there are methods to increase the level of dragon faster?
There's an item that boosts exp gain for one battle by either 200% or 300% (can't remember) - but if you could find where that action is called you might be able to modify the percentage?
not working yet
they are repeated from the beginning to the cheat
News from EPvp - All accounts which have used the glitch to get tos of gems in the shop have been reset, but not banned. Supposedly, the gems glitch has also been fixed.
atdt *67
Doesnt work anymore for me
fixed