[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/12/2015 10:02pm
Quote Post

lol i was wondering what happened to you XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 1:50am
Quote Post

EDIT:: YO YO YO< What happened to EMPTY SLOTS hack? I logon today and its not on list. Its been working TERRIFICLY every day on Ninjakiwi !!
Hacks I use daily<!!:
Spawn Rate increase
10x Buyable Nanotonium
Max # of slots (2 armor or 3 weapon)
Grade 10 slots
Instant reload
Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade
Buyable StrongBox Cost 0
Slot always Empty < WHERE DID IT GO?

Please notice. Other hacks on the list SIMILAR to the one i've listed, don't work on the site I play (Ninjakiwi) so I use the ones above that work for the site. Even some K marked hacks work.
Zero movement penalty, Ammo cost is free, Hack strongbox improvement slots for example. Do not work on ninjakiwi site. But the ones above do. Unless it is detected as cause for ban, Please restore Empty slots hack, it works great!!!

effewe Posted on: 03/12/2015 5:01pm

Update for those that care.

Tim apparently took offense from my post here where I vented slightly about dropped posts and being unable to task kill the trainer.

https://konghack.com/topic/9474-forum_posting

So he felt it necessary to IP ban me and my account. I guess for fear I would delete the hacks in spite of him banning me? Really dude? If ya didn't ban me there would be no spite, and even after you did: still no spite lol I have thick skin. I'm not phased by ball busting. Aside from that  I wouldn't punish others for the actions of one mod anyway.

I would prefer to be unbanned though so I can update my hacks when the next game patch comes out as I can guarantee that they will all stop working the moment the game is patched.

Lets be real here: the trainer looks cluttered and confusing with all of the dead hacks mixed in with the working hacks. I would rather not have more dead hacks in there, but rather update existing ones when they stop working to keep things more clean/organized.

I have also come up with an unlimited energy hack yesterday I stumbled upon while tracing the gear function still in search of the augment core hack, and the function for energy caught my attention. I would be willing to release it since it isn't detectable and has no ill side effects. But I'm not going to release anything new or update anything until I am unbanned.

Tim: you have my word I have no ill intentions nor would I pull the hacks just to pull them. I like it here and having the opportinity to help others and work with others to come up with new content.

As for some other questions:

Yes black boxes can and have been hacked. Just not a publicly released hack as we don't want it patched.
Augment xp was patched in an update but I updated it on my side the moment it was patched. Suppose I could repost that one as well 'if' TIM unbans me.

Until then: Adios and take care all.

I have to task kill the trainer to re-launch if a "hack" fails (sometimes it randomly does) I found that enabling 1 hack at a time prevents fails, and I cant normally close the hack w/ the X button (it stays running! I had 4 open that ate 100% CPU each core (quad core!!!) til i noticed it in Task Manager LOL) If I dont end process for hack and close/open new browser when a hack has failed, it causes any/all to fail.

Is there a better way? Hack works great, just gets funky sometimes. Random fails, etc. Wish I could create a "favorites" list of selected hacks for a game so that I don't have to go through all the ones that A: Don't work on the site i'm on. B: No B. No problems. Lol

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 2:00am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

what would be great is if you guys had posted this in the trainer section instead of somewhere in a 20 page topic. if you had done that, I could have investigated the issue.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 2:07am
Quote Post

Posted what where now? The long page of hacks above the topic, the random threads, are kinda iffy to navigate lol. As the hacks that load for a game are multi-site it makes it clustered, HOWEVER, Some hacks work on multiple sites, so one list seems appropriate for pick-and-choose.

What happened to EMPTY SLOTS hack? I logon today and its not on list. Its been working PERFECTLY every day on Ninjakiwi !!
Hacks I use daily Spawn Rate increase
10x Buyable Nanotonium
Max # of slots (2 armor or 3 weapon)
Grade 10 slots
Instant reload
Various Cost 0, eg Bullet/Upgrade
Buyable StrongBox Cost 0
Slot always Empty < WHERE DID IT GO?
High Level Loot (Just tried 1st time, answered a question many posts ago. WORKS NICE)

EDIT: Will it be restored? Or was there a reason for its removal? ='( its almost a necessity for the boxes.

Sigh... Edit3: So I posted a topic in the KHU forum... USING THE FORMAT AND Instructions as per the stickies... and it was deleted within 20 minutes. Um... speechless.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 3:11am
Quote Post

you are completely right, i wonder if the one who posted it took it down XD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 3:15am
Quote Post

Why/how would that happen? Alot of hacks were removed, the list is 1/2 the length, and that one is necessity. Open a black box and get shit mod? Open 3-5x more 10x nanobox just to get an item that came already 6-15x with bad mods?

I don't wanna risk "too many black keys" from nanoboxes causing BLACK BOXES not to drop in gameplay (as someone farmed for black box and didn't get, after obtaining too many black keys)

Im up to 40x black keys now, and 2 boxes from achieve. Not opening til Empty Slots is restored :)

I hear people using loot drop hack, but doesn't 14+ boxes cause ban? or all loot isn't ban? not recommended w/ higher spawn rate? any tips?

When do you activate "100% increased drop" ? it didn't work from title menu.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 9:45am
Quote Post

Is there a way to hack black keys to remove them? I have 13 and i think black boxes won't drop because of it maybe.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 1:06pm
Quote Post

i have 92 black key from nano box hack and no black box

true that too many black key give no black box?? or just rumor?

it seem empty slot now removed? why? it work perfectly before did haena remove? that was one of best hack now have to risk the biosynthesis coming with gear.....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 5:03pm
Quote Post

I'm back!

New unlimited energy hack posted and updated/reposted augment xp hack.

Also updated the description of the rest of the hacks to specify that the hacks are NOT FOR MOBILE and are for the flash version of the game only.

That description update seems to have cleared the votes, but it is what it is.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 8:19pm
Quote Post

WELCOME BACK BUDDY!

love the new hacks. also i said before empty slot not working but it look like haena fix it now. 

and he also fix force weapon and armor! thanks!

any one try the black edition hack?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 8:53pm
Quote Post

Hello again effewe2 ;)! 

Good to see ya' back. And man, black box hack? Hats off to heanawolf for releasing one. What's meant by ban risk unknown? My own one hasn't got banned yet from using my own hack, but this? 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 9:16pm
Quote Post

The balck version hack is awesome, I did some tests and I'm waiting to see if my test account will ger banned. We just have to close/open the page all the time, cuz it always get stuck on the same item, when you open any box.

In my case, if I find a Ronson [black] openning the first box, the other boxes will always have the same item.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post

Well, it appears the the black box hack only drops the Ronson 55 with high level loot and Heartburn without. I haven't been getting anything else even when I close my page and retry.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 10:01pm
Quote Post

For those of you that say "too many keys" not getting black box, What levels are your character? I think you need to be 35+ for them to drop (or play Nightmare mode)

THANK YOU for restoring Empty slots hack.

Daily, I use:

Slot always empty
10x Buyable nanotonium
Max # of slots
Grade 10 slots
Instant reload
Buyable Strongbox cost 0
High lvl loot

Often i use
Various Cost 0
Zombie spawn rate increase
100% drop rate (Do special turrets beyond 3 quantity stack into inventory for later use?)

-- Is there a hack for infinite turrets?
-- Would 100% drop rate ++ High lvl loot make black boxes drop? or Special turrets drop more often?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/13/2015 10:24pm
Quote Post

The black armour / weapon drop from the black edition hack seems to have augmentation multiplier to be the red ones -

My legitimate black helm follows the following equation for augmentation defense bonus:

240 + 4*B

where B is the base value

while all the red armours have constant + 2.5*B.

Can anyone confirm?