[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/05/2015 12:41pm
Quote Post

Thanks for keeping the hacks up to date, guys. I see that NK are patching and updating like crazy atm, so I'll tip a hat to your hard work !

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/05/2015 1:34pm
Quote Post

Is there any chance of bringing back the grenade money hack?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/05/2015 4:59pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dangvantriu Posted on: 04/04/2015 10:41pm

hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all

The Exp Hack is working fine, make sure you are selecting the correct process. Also, try refreshing the page and then apply the hack. Good luck ;]

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/05/2015 10:23pm
Quote Post

hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all

Read the hack description and directions. It works fine. I've used it on a test account and pulled off over 2.5million xp in a single round.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 8:21am
Quote Post

EliteAugmentCore

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 12:39pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/05/2015 12:59pm

The Exp Hack is working fine, make sure you are selecting the correct process. Also, try refreshing the page and then apply the hack. Good luck ;]

effewe2 Posted on: 04/05/2015 6:23pm

Read the hack description and directions. It works fine. I've used it on a test account and pulled off over 2.5million xp in a single round.

ok, i got that. thanks

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 1:35pm
Quote Post

Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.

Is that a good idea?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 6:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Seismof Posted on: 04/06/2015 9:35am

Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.

Is that a good idea?

Good idea, why don't you make one? lol xD By the way, thats considered a dangerous hack, so...effewe and others don't want to release to the public incase a fuking newb gets reported and the hack will get patched -__-

All I'm gonna say is be glad with the hacks so far...and pray to your god for new hacks if you so choose to...smiley

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 7:09pm
Quote Post

effewe and nightshade could you give me some advice on hacking with strongbox and cores?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 7:24pm
Quote Post

Is that a good idea?

Would work something like that right?
Great idea! You should totally make one! =D

Yes it would be nice to have an elite augment core hack, and I know someone out there has one as we have seen their account get banned for it.

That is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. I made the offer before: give me an augment core hack, and I will give you a black box hack =D

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 8:14pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 04/06/2015 3:24pm

Is that a good idea?

Would work something like that right?
Great idea! You should totally make one! =D

Yes it would be nice to have an elite augment core hack, and I know someone out there has one as we have seen their account get banned for it.

That is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. I made the offer before: give me an augment core hack, and I will give you a black box hack =D

Dammit, I wish I can hack like you :P 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 9:04pm
Quote Post

For real, You should just share both, Black box drop hack and the Aug Core hack. Kgo :P 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/06/2015 10:27pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Kirakat Posted on: 04/06/2015 5:04pm

For real, You should just share both, Black box drop hack and the Aug Core hack. Kgo :P 

It's his choice...I mean, if he shares it then the risk of it getting patched is very high. We all want those hacks but remember the world doesn't revolve around us...just be glad with the hacks we have so far wink

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 7:08am
Quote Post

Black only

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 10:55am
Quote Post

The best game,and the best hackers :)