[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 5:26pm
Quote Post

So I'm a noob in hacking, and I was wondering what programs do you guys use to find the codes?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 6:06pm
Quote Post

My account on Ninja was banned today. I did use alot of hacks like the black box hack und the gears cost 0 and such.

Could be that someone has reported me, there was a guy claiming to be admin on another game.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 6:30pm
Quote Post

Anyone else having issues using hacks on ninjakiwi? It seems that all the hacks fail.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 9:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mendoza21111 Posted on: 04/07/2015 2:06pm

My account on Ninja was banned today. I did use alot of hacks like the black box hack und the gears cost 0 and such.

Could be that someone has reported me, there was a guy claiming to be admin on another game.

That's your own fault...make a new account and hopefully you will learn to hack carefully next time :] Also...do NOT use any hacks in multiplayer (very easy to get banned!)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 10:35pm
Quote Post
Ninjas337 Posted on: 04/07/2015 1:26pm

So I'm a noob in hacking, and I was wondering what programs do you guys use to find the codes?

I think they use the browser with an extension called Live HTTP Header to extract the game from the site and save on your HD, and the software JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to find the hacks.

The problem is that... the codes are all obfuscated and encrypted, so you won't see something like "black boxes drop = X", there is something like "a0029314 = X" and I have no Idea how to find the codes among thousands and thousands of codes.

Those guys which find it and update/provide us the Kong hacks are just amazing. :)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/07/2015 10:47pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
PedroAvenger Posted on: 04/07/2015 6:35pm

I think they use the browser with an extension called Live HTTP Header to extract the game from the site and save on your HD, and the software JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to find the hacks.

The problem is that... the codes are all obfuscated and encrypted, so you won't see something like "black boxes drop = X", there is something like "a0029314 = X" and I have no Idea how to find the codes among thousands and thousands of codes.

Those guys which find it and update/provide us the Kong hacks are just amazing. :)

So true...hacking is very very hard :( Effewe and Haenawolf are just amazing! :]
One question though..does anyone know if the strongbox improvement, slot empty, full slots hack etc. work for black boxes? Thanks in advance ;]

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 3:55am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/07/2015 6:47pm

So true...hacking is very very hard :( Effewe and Haenawolf are just amazing! :]
One question though..does anyone know if the strongbox improvement, slot empty, full slots hack etc. work for black boxes? Thanks in advance ;]

Yes the slot empty  and max slots work for black boxes

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 6:48am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

http://i.imgur.com/ArQGf1d.png --> KissMyWeapon Love you, so happy easter.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 1:39pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the info on the softwares! I might trying it, but I'll probably fail. lol

I already know it isn't gonna be like: elite cores = a or something that easy. If it was then it would be WAY easier to hack, and everyone would probably hack. xD.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 2:35pm
Quote Post

I need help on using Live HTTP Finder and JPEXS. Can someone help me out on finding the game save for kongregate while using http finder then I need to know how to save it. It would be a major elp so if you could please help me that would be great.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 3:09pm
Quote Post
WaterinTheMelons Posted on: 04/08/2015 10:35am

I need help on using Live HTTP Finder and JPEXS. Can someone help me out on finding the game save for kongregate while using http finder then I need to know how to save it. It would be a major elp so if you could please help me that would be great.

This is the easy part and there is a nice tutorial on YouTube.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 5:14pm
Quote Post

LOL WUT?

Why would you use Live HTTP Finder?

You make things more complicated than they have to be.

This is why I like FireFox.

If you play the game from the site with their ads on the sides, or kong, you can right click the page and click on "view page source"

From there a simple word search for ".swf" will find "http://ninjakiwifiles.com/Games/gameswfs/sas4/sas4.swf" which is the direct link to the game.

This is how I play the game because it is full screen, loads instantly, has no lag, you get the idea.

Now that we are playing from the direct link to the game if we want to save said game click on file > "save page as" select a place to save it, and there you go! You now have the .swf file on your local hard drive! Decompile away!

I suggest adding a build date and version into the name when you save it.

Example: I'm currently on 3-26-15v3

Translation: the date shown on the title screen is 3-26-15, and this is the 3rd build they have released with that date on it. At least that I have come across.

I have seen them release as many as 9 builds which they call hotfixes with the same build date.

Every new build means the code has been changed somewhere in the game, and all the AoB's get shifted and randomized, pages all get new names, functions all get new names so you have to find everything all over again and update to new values. The more they update, the more practice I get at finding the values, and the faster I get at updating the values.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post

Hey sir effewe2, I wanted to ask if is there a way to extract the game from the site to play, but using Kong account. I that possible?

Cuz when I try, it seems to accept only NK account,

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/08/2015 11:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
ashenrose101 Posted on: 04/07/2015 11:55pm
styruslolz Posted on: 04/07/2015 6:47pm

Yes the slot empty  and max slots work for black boxes

Alrighty...thanks man :D I'll try it when I get a black box someday xD

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/09/2015 6:11pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 04/08/2015 2:48am

http://i.imgur.com/ArQGf1d.png --> KissMyWeapon Love you, so happy easter.

Wait you seriusly have that? Are those guns that are in the game? BTW that 100 rps is way over powered. xD