Trainer Marvel Avengers Alliance Drop LockBoxes

Download: suck my ass
Download: im a cunt

mod edit: if you post another virus, you'll get our lvl3 ban.

wanted to see what this was about so I downloaded and installed in sandbox. virus popped galore all over the place. Is there a way to report to have a user banned?

work?

The Laziest Man on KongHack

lol, total virus. pops open for like 10 seconds (completely blank too) and then just runs in the background. im not even gonna bother reflecting it, i can tell its probably a keylogger. although Gates might like to download this since he's into that malware stuff

it had .exe in the NAME. did a 12 year old make this?
it almost terminated itself before it could start running. freezing for 10 seconds and its not even half a megabyte. lol
running in the background with dllhost? no thanks, id rather not have a script kiddie getting my info.

and even if it isnt a virus, posting shady links/programs that dont work, isnt a great idea to begin with.

also banned. if he comes back under another name (which we can tell) he'll be treated to every luxury our ban system has to offer

i just want to make sure running it sandboxxed was ok right? i'm not as up to date on that shit as I probably should be but it popped my avg in sandbox

Insert Custom Title Here
shadowsgt Posted on: 06/01/2014 3:17am

i just want to make sure running it sandboxxed was ok right? i'm not as up to date on that shit as I probably should be but it popped my avg in sandbox

As long as you ran it completely within the Sandbox then you have little to worry about.