Skip to content
[Request]

BATTLEFRONT HEROES

This discussion is linked to Battlefront Heroes. View game

13 posts

BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Jul 3, 2014 6:57 pm

Hallo Sir/Mam.
I Hope you can make some Cheats/Hacks for this game. I really need this hack/cheat.
hehe this game is really funny, i am play with my friends, so we make a challange, that who can be the stronger :D
ipe you can help me and any other people :D
Thanks Before.
Sorry for my Bad English :D

LINK : https://apps.facebook.com/battlefrontheroes/
 

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Jul 4, 2014 12:50 pm

DEFENSE TEAM IDLE
(patched)


RAPID
(patched)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Jul 4, 2014 1:33 pm

haha oke sir Ty, are here any tutorial for searching AOB code like you post that? i want to try make some cheat too and sharing :D
maybe hack for instant build?

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Jul 4, 2014 5:25 pm
indry11 Posted on: 07/04/2014 9:33am

haha oke sir Ty, are here any tutorial for searching AOB code like you post that? i want to try make some cheat too and sharing :D
maybe hack for instant build?


It seems building progress is server-sided, by setting the function getLeftMS to return 0, you can insta build most thing, however, it will cause error after client data send to server for checking and saving.

btw, the 2 cheats I post seems non-usable. There is only multi-player mode after turtorial, and battle report will be send to defender. The cheats will likely be reported by other players.

bye~
 

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm

I made the changes and I got smoked by the defense, I must be doing something wrong.

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Aug 9, 2014 3:38 am

i think there is a new Idle hack out there... I was just attacked with a few mech and my defenses fell :(

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Aug 12, 2014 6:39 pm

There is a program called Locker Blue. You'll need the program and the password generator. Using it now, and it has two features. Troop exchange (e.g exchange marines for tanks) and fool enemies which causes them to miss every shot.

I would link the programs, but I'm not sure if it's within the rules.

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Oct 3, 2014 3:00 am

any new updates? seems there is a new one out there. my base been hit with just 8 gunships and all my defenses fell :(

RE: BATTLEFRONT HEROES

Posted Mar 15, 2015 2:03 pm

do this game have any hack ?? i and piss cause all the high role player keep robbing me T.T