DPS Idle
DPS Idle 9.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Card Clicker Fantasy Idle Incremental Monster Mouse Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Funny not-so-idle Idle game 08/09/2014 9

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

DPS Idle

Last Updated: 05/02/2020 05:25

DPS IDLE - 160 pts. (new window)

Strongman

Raise DPS to 1000

Elite Fighter

Raise DPS to 10Qa

Slayer Ascendent

Raise DPS to 1 Dc

Ultra Slayer

Raise DPS to 1e100

First Earnings

Get 1000 gold

Merchant

Get 10Qa gold

Master of Coin

Get 1Dc gold

Game Dscription
Увлекательный кликер в котором вы наносите урон врагу. Ваши соперники это рыцари животные монстры и прочие создания. Во время боя за заработанное золото улучшайте характеристики своего персонажа. Перед началом игры у вас на выбор есть 4 разных класса персонажей. Выберите своего укажите имя и дайте отпор зомби.
DPS Idle Posted on: 08/02/2014 5:05pm
Quote Post
Oh, hai...

http://www.kongregate.com/games/PowerGaming/dps-idle

I can make a legendary only mode if anyone wants me to.
Also you can request other hacks here.

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 08/09/2014 4:04pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged

Fiddled around with the item level, trying to maximize the veteran level bonus on first retirement. Going over level 500 item level crashes the game.

Edit: Trying to get 500 sharp, I've took a bunch of lowlevel stuff on, and equiped one very high. Somehow I've surpassed 500 and got to 530 without shockwave crashing. I miss some logic in those crashes.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 06/01/2017 2:36pm
Quote Post

None of these seem to work and I'm not sure why?

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 06/01/2017 6:11pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

You should activate them before playing the game. IE refresh the game tab and apply them as soon as the game loads. All but two seem to be working. 
Ie refresh the tab where the game is and apply the hack while on the main menu before actually playing

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 04/25/2020 11:33pm
Quote Post

https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/dps-idle
I'd be happy with just gold or leaf's and orbs though I wouldn't turn down purple diamonds either     

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 04/26/2020 8:12am
Quote Post
Cheating is a way of life :)

Can we get an admin here to separate the two identically named games, please?

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 05/01/2020 1:53am
Quote Post
goku90504 Posted on: 04/25/2020 11:33pm

I'd be happy with just gold or leaf's and orbs though I wouldn't turn down purple diamonds either     

Values are all double, but the value is "first digit.trailing", every time.

This means 15 crystals is a double value of 1.5, and 150 crystals is also 1.5

I'm not sure how the internal math works for this, but knowing this makes it easy to search. Source: I have 100B crystal.

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 05/01/2020 5:39am
Quote Post
Pleasefuckoffanddie Posted on: 05/01/2020 1:53am

I'm not sure how the internal math works for this, but knowing this makes it easy to search. Source: I have 100B crystal.

Thanks I'm sure there's a second variable that when the program reads the two variables together it's first variable times 10^second variable give or take one

that said I've found that if you find the first variable and set it to 11+ then spend a small amount it'll reset it's format with a 10x multiplier from it so I haven't actually found the second variable nor is it really needed

RE: DPS Idle Posted on: 05/02/2020 5:25am
Quote Post
goku90504 Posted on: 05/01/2020 5:39am
Pleasefuckoffanddie Posted on: 05/01/2020 1:53am

Thanks I'm sure there's a second variable that when the program reads the two variables together it's first variable times 10^second variable give or take one

that said I've found that if you find the first variable and set it to 11+ then spend a small amount it'll reset it's format with a 10x multiplier from it so I haven't actually found the second variable nor is it really needed

Yep. As an update, skill points and skill levels swap between double and 4byte every... minute or so, I think? But it's a back and forth thing, so if you find one quickly then it stops being valid for a bit just wait and it'll come back.

Skill points/levels are just an integer, no wonky math applies to them.