[Information] How to Gold Hack in ClickerHeros New Update as of Sep 5 2014

Settings: Exact Value

Type: Double

1. First open up the process and connect with the game through usual means. 

2. For simplicity start off at 0 gold and do a first scan. Kill 1 monster and pick up the gold.

3. You should have 1 gold now. Next Scan for 1 gold.

4. Pick up . Another coin and Next Scan again for 2 gold. (Exact Value: 2 Type: Double)

5. Kill the monster pick up 1 more gold and scan for 3.

6. You should be left with 3-6 different addresses if not than keep doing it till your search is narrowed down

8. Now that you see all those values highlight them all and change then to whatever value you like. Will be using 100 for testing purposes

9. Now that you changed it to 100 you will notice that certain variables instantly go back to 0. This may be part of the new anti-cheat system clicker heros has in its new update. I call these variables "the bullshit variables" cause they gave me a headache for a while.

10. The 2 first addresses at the bottom the bullshit variables, and are also the ones responsible for the ingame money. Rememebr always look for the zero's.

11. Now at this point no matter what you do it will go back to 0 so what needs to be done instead is you should tick the active check box beside both the bullshit variables. This will cause the value to freeze at what ever value you want. So I will tick the boxes and change the value back to 100.

12. Alright so now! where showing the computer whos boss!!!! >:D we don't take shit from it!

13. At this point you will see that theres an internal struggle between the values changing from 0 to which ever value you set it to. Mines being 100. It will constantly say 0 than 100 than 0 than 100 than 0 than 100. 

14. I'm not sure what the detailed reason is for this but I'm assuming the system doesn't regonize my change to be valid or allowed and a flag was most likely set off to try reediting the value back to 0

15. This could have possibly been implemented in the new update but screw it back to the tutorial.

16. At this point your going to see something kind of like this.

17. So the secret behind this is even though its alternating really fast at one point in time the value will be true so constantly click on HIRE 5 with cid the helpful adventuer. Keep doing this until you the purchase is made.

18. After this it should stop alternating between 0 and your value because the program believes that by making the purchase than the value you have entered must be true and will cease to try making the value 0**Use very large numbers such as 1 trillion and above. It wont work with smaller number such as 100. I`m using 100 for demonstrative purposes**

19. Thus leaving you with the victory. Afterwards uncheck all the boxs that way nothing is frozen and enjoy the game :D

As you can see here it has worked successfully with the boxes unchecked. At this point your ready to go.

**Use very large numbers such as 1 trillion and above. It wont work with smaller number such as 100. I`m using 100 for demonstrative purposes**

Hopefully this guide helped. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

This brute force method can most likely applie to many more games which have values that reedit themselves that I`ve tested in the past.

so that's why the money was being weird when i tried to change it.

Thank you I hope you found my post to be helpful :)

"12. Alright so now! where showing the computer whos boss!!!! >:D we don't take shit from it!"
lol
solid read 

i've used this method in a few different games.

Lool thanks andres.

Does any1 know if this hack still work?,i read that a guy on kong was ban for hacking gold

Thanks sir clicker hero is a great endless content game its just hard to kill bosses at later levels the hack helped me lots thanks sir :D

Thank you!