Touhou 7 - Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom
Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Touhou 7 - Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom

Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks
Last Updated: 10/20/2014 04:51

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom (東方妖々夢 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom, lit. "Eastern Ghostly Dream") is a vertical-scrolling shooter, and is the seventh official game in the Touhou Project. Perfect Cherry Blossom features three playable characters to choose from, and each character has two different sets of skills. Reimu Hakurei is relatively balanced in all areas. Marisa Kirisame moves faster, and uses more powerful attacks with less range. Sakuya Izayoi moves slower, and uses weaker attacks that can hit just about everything on the screen. A major addition to Perfect Cherry Blossom is the "Cherry" scoring system. Shooting enemies increases your Cherry Points, bombing or dying decreases your Cherry Points, and reaching 50,000 Cherry Points gives you a temporary shield. Cherry Points eventually lead to a higher Cherry Gauge, which increases the points you receive from Point Items. Other important changes are the appearance of your character's hitbox while you are focused, the properties of your attacks depending on whether you are focused or unfocused, and a helpful cursor along the bottom margin during a boss battle that shows the location of the boss. This game is also unique in that it includes a "Phantasm Stage" that can be played only after clearing the Extra Stage. ZUN stated that the Extra Stage in this game was meant to be an "easy mode" version; perhaps Phantasm Stage was the original Extra Stage during development.
Never let a computer tell me shit.

The second game in my little Touhou hack-a-thon. 

Wowee. Making cheats for Touhou 7 was WAY harder than making cheats for Touhou 6. It seems ZUN added some cheat protection that crashes the game if the values are manipulated. I hacked it anyways though lol. I havent played through the game to check how things work, so if you want to see some other cheats, leave it in the comments below.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"