Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith
Touhou 10 cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith

Touhou 10 cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks
Last Updated: 11/01/2014 02:05

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith (東方風神録 ~ Mountain of Faith, lit. "Eastern Wind God Chronicles") is the tenth official game in the Touhou Project. It is considered the first game of the "2nd Windows Generation", using a new engine. Mountain of Faith features two playable characters, each with three weapon types, but no personalized spell card bombs. Collecting power items results in an increase in "option" satellites around the character (for a total of four), which behave differently according to the character and weapon type. Each characters' options also fire bullets, and either shift position or freeze in place in focus-fire mode. The scoring system is based on the Faith meter, which has a refillable gauge and a numeric value (minimum 50,000). As long as the gauge is not empty, the player's Faith value doesn't decrease, but the gauge slowly depletes unless the player is defeating enemies or collecting point items. Point items also partially refill the gauge, and Faith items increase the Faith value. The Faith value directly affects the point value of point items and spell card bonuses.
Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith Posted on: 11/01/2014 2:05am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I was bored so I made some cheat codes for the 10th game in the series th10. Among the cheats are a life hack, a damage cheat, and a power cheat. 

There is still some room for an intrepid hacker to add some cheats of their own. For instance there probably still needs to be a bomb cheat. 

Does anyone play these games?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"