RE: Shellshock Live 2
Great aimbots, big thanks to the authors.
Both aimbots are lack of auto-centering, would like it was implemented.
Changing weapon list to image grid would be also nice.
ShellShock Live 2
54 posts
Great aimbots, big thanks to the authors.
Both aimbots are lack of auto-centering, would like it was implemented.
Changing weapon list to image grid would be also nice.
honestly i can prefer more ammunition compared to aimbot but both are quite easy to track down. Good work to the hackers though
Works,even tho im REALLY accurate on the game,ittl really be handy for those "shoot right up" cases and water baloon cases(hard to hit,300dmg+ if properly :D)
This is an awesome game
I made a couple improvements, including a mirror mode for shooting reflected shots off the edges. Also created an auto-aim feature that clicks the correct position to set the angle/power.
On other news, I decided to start some work in a bot that automates the whole process of aiming/shooting, but it's not quite done yet. If there's interest in a bot that auto-plays the game I could try to finish it in the next 3-6 months. Meanwhile, the new version of the aim assistant can be downloaded here
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/yfXHyBx7462x565342687190f
Have you gave up or left your project on the bot? I'm just curious cause I actually want the bot for SSL2 and your current aim assistant the red dot is acutally hard to put in the middle of the tank could you improve wherein it automatically goes to your tank? If you can pls release after finish :). thanks
Also Simple_AOB's aim assistant is detected as win32.malwaregen.
is it true though? cause i dont want it in my laptop
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| aimbot.zip | 12.56 KB | 1,380 |
-snip-
Have you gave up or left your project on the bot? I'm just curious cause I actually want the bot for SSL2 and your current aim assistant the red dot is acutally hard to put in the middle of the tank could you improve wherein it automatically goes to your tank? If you can pls release after finish :). thanks
Also Simple_AOB's aim assistant is detected as win32.malwaregen.
is it true though? cause i dont want it in my laptop
The code behind my aimbot is basically painting over a blank canvas with whatever parameters you have set. It is 100% safe. As for support for this aimbot: I no longer support its development, however I do have all my code on a much more advanced aimbot that is aimed at ShellShock Live on Steam available through GitHub.
Wearing the staff and developers tags, I'd like to think my software is trustworthy around here ;)
I can't donwload. Page gives me black white screen.
Works for me. Thanks Simple AOB!
Thanks Simple_AOB for releasing this, the Set Ingame button is a nice touch that the others don't have. Personally prefer the look of RobinGlub's red dot assist, but you can't beat the functionality of yours. Thanks again.