[Request] Shellshock Live 2
ShellShock Live 2
ShellShock Live 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Artillery Multiplayer Strategy Tank Turn Based

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Shellshock Live 2

ShellShock Live 2
Last Updated: 11/01/2017 07:42

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
ShellShock Live 2, a free online action game brought to you by Armor Games. Demolish your friends in this action-packed online multiplayer tanks game!...
RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/02/2015 3:51am
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here

Updated my hack submission with a beta feature to automatically set your ingame Power/Angle to match how you want to aim in the program according to the sliders. If done correctly, will greatly increase accuracy

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/02/2015 4:08pm
Quote Post

Just wanted to say that I also updated my aiming assistant to add a couple of weapons, the most important of those hover and big hover. So if you absolutely struggle aiming the hover you should download the new version now.

Other weapons that have been added include Gravits, Inferno, X-Attack, and Rainbow has been improved to be more accurate.

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/11/2015 1:52pm
Quote Post

Guys please help how is this supposed to work? So I download the file but when I got to firing range it doesn't work. Can someone please help me and are we able to do this through armor games? 
Thank you.

Btw am I supposed to see this when I open it? 
http://prntscr.com/8q3qwq

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/11/2015 4:07pm
Quote Post
Ninjozi Posted on: 10/11/2015 9:52am

Guys please help how is this supposed to work? So I download the file but when I got to firing range it doesn't work. Can someone please help me and are we able to do this through armor games? 
Thank you.

Btw am I supposed to see this when I open it? 
http://prntscr.com/8q3qwq

Nope you're not supposed to see that. You either don't have Java JRE installed so it shows as a zip file, or Winrar is configured to open Jar files rather than opening them with Java. If you don't have Java installed, you can download it here. If you do have Java installed your jar association has probably been corrupted and the easiest way to fix that would be to download a tool such as Jarfix here

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/11/2015 6:13pm
Quote Post

OMG OMG OMG Thank you!!! It worked :)

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/15/2015 8:20pm
Quote Post

Thanks alot for your hard work on this, i enjoy it ^^

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/21/2015 11:59pm
Quote Post

Thanks a lot. Really. I've been using both of your guys' tools for a while now and I'm delighted to find out they're updated.

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/24/2015 11:04pm
Quote Post

any idea how to hack skill points for the tank?
----------------
Simple_AOB, i opened the file "SSL2 Aim Assist.exe" but nothing happens, work on any system or I need a program?

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 10/25/2015 1:32am
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
hulkado Posted on: 10/24/2015 7:04pm

any idea how to hack skill points for the tank?
----------------
Simple_AOB, i opened the file "SSL2 Aim Assist.exe" but nothing happens, work on any system or I need a program?

1). No
2). Windows only, requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 11/23/2015 4:52pm
Quote Post

I made a couple improvements, including a mirror mode for shooting reflected shots off the edges. Also created an auto-aim feature that clicks the correct position to set the angle/power.

On other news, I decided to start some work in a bot that automates the whole process of aiming/shooting, but it's not quite done yet. If there's interest in a bot that auto-plays the game I could try to finish it in the next 3-6 months. Meanwhile the new version of the aim assistant can be downloaded here
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/yfXHyBx7462x565342687190f

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
aimbot.zip 12.56 KB 925
RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 02/26/2016 12:16pm
Quote Post

Hello RobinGlub!

I really love this aimbot :)
The SSL2 Aim Assistant.exe is faster to use then the java.
Unfortunartly its not FULLY accurate as i wanted to, or maybe i fail to place the overlay on the correct position.

I want to ask you how far you are with the auto-mated aimbot?

Best regards!

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 04/13/2016 12:53am
Quote Post

Hi RobinClub,

I like your aimbot , and im hoping to see the bot that your working on. If you have time can you reply me whats the progress of the bot? Post anytime buddy ;)

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 05/12/2016 5:49am
Quote Post

The bot is kinda half done. I did most of the work months ago, might come back to it now.

I decided to use swf injection for the bot, so I have access to the game data, like angle, power, other players position and and health, and can auto set power or angle, so that whole thing worked out well, but there are a lot of issues to be resolved, like authentication and actual automation.

Opening the game up to injection introduces many ways to cheat, unfortunately I verified for myself that the game server basically takes care of everything, down to the last explosion or piece of shrapnel, so there's no way to hack that, just intercept it and find optimal angle and power every time. Even the code that calculates the different weapon outcomes, the simulator, is hidden behind a server, that's why I had to "guess" the math formulas behind every weapon like boomerang (it was kinda tricky, I got lucky with guesses).

But there's no easy way to release the mess I got right now. I'm using a local swf combined with Java that loads it and manipulates it through the external interface. A quick beta release that doesn't work with 3rd party sites like Kongregate is easier to make soon, although probably not in this month. From there I'll see what works with 3rd party authentication, maybe using the Kongregate API will work well enough.

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 05/12/2016 3:42pm
Quote Post

wow this is pretty cool, thanks.

RE: Shellshock Live 2 Posted on: 05/30/2016 3:53pm
Quote Post

Hey guys there is a trick with paper. Go to the training ground and fire at 100% at each angle put paper on the screen and mark where your tank is, angle of shot and where it landed it works every time and wind changes the landing spot about .5 degrees(per wind power(.5*windpower)) when shooting full power.