Skip to content
Locked [Information]

It Has Begun

We're building our own MMO! Get in on the ground floor before it goes live on Kongregate!

150 posts

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Feb 23, 2015 2:17 am

If there isn't a name for it yet I think I have one. Since it is based on the game "War of Conquest", Kongquest could be a name. Also, the game is a lot of fun and I wan to ask about the colors. Do you see other people's colors that they chose on the map? Or is it just a color selected in a certain range? That's the only question I have and otherwise it's a great game.

if(goingToDie)
    dont();

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Feb 24, 2015 3:54 am

Thanks for the information. I just realized that when I saw another player on the game. This game is so addicting, I don't think I can stop playing it. I like how I don't have to deal with managing individual cities because that could get annoying with like over 250 or more different cities to manage at any time. All I have to do is click on tiles to conquer and voila, I have a giant empire. And also what do the forts do? Do they enhance the defense of the tile its on or something? I went through the whole KH War TODO List amd couldn't find anything related to this question. Am I just not looking hard enough or are they legitimately not there?

if(goingToDie)
    dont();

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Feb 25, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks, also can I take over water tiles? This is my last question I don't think I will need to ask any more questions.

if(goingToDie)
    dont();

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Feb 26, 2015 7:31 pm

I'm not sure if it is a bug or if the chat just isnt working at the moment but when i click "toggle chat" i just get a message saying "disconnecting..." but everything else seems to work fine

Cool!

Posted Feb 27, 2015 5:58 pm

This game's ideas look interesting! Even it's still in early development. I'm gonna introduce this game to some of my facebook friends :) let's enjoy and have fun

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Mar 1, 2015 1:34 am

I'm starting to hate other players, then... the game rulez!!!!  cheeky

Learn how to use cheatengine before voting a non working hack

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Mar 1, 2015 4:13 pm

this game shows promise, can\t wait to see the finished product ^-^

RE: It Has Begun

Posted Mar 9, 2015 9:42 pm

is there a tutorial? please direct me there... thank you!

This topic is locked.