[Request] Reactor Incremental
Reactor Incremental
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Mouse Only Unity Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Reactor Incremental

Last Updated: 12/10/2016 08:54

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
WARNING: Game was not meant to be public and is apparently unplayable! An incremental clicker/idler about managing a nuclear reactor! (With lots and lots of...
Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 3:59am
Quote Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Cael/reactor-incremental Anything would do honestly but the main thing i would like is a "Heat" Hack

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 6:43am
Quote Post
AoNoKage1 Posted on: 01/24/2015 10:59pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Cael/reactor-incremental Anything would do honestly but the main thing i would like is a "Heat" Hack

I don't know how to hack "Heat" but.
You can use Cheat engine to hack game speed.
Up to 20X speed.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 8:19am
Quote Post
AlphaforceReader Posted on: 01/25/2015 1:43am

Up to 20X speed.

Speed really isnt my issue, its the miscalculated fourmla in the game itself making all of my resources blow up due to over heating

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 8:25am
Quote Post
AoNoKage1 Posted on: 01/25/2015 3:19am

Up to 20X speed.

Speed really isnt my issue, its the miscalculated fourmla in the game itself making all of my resources blow up due to over heating

Not miscalculated, it is by design when you got N good thing you also got N*N (or something exponentially more) bad thing. It is a thinking game I guess.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 12:44pm
Quote Post

I'm unable to pause the game before the grid comes up.. even on speedhack 0 unity loads and the grid comes up.. Is there another way to do it?

Also... I can't find any values at all, no matter which value type I search for. Closest thing I can get is when I try unknown inital value on heat, the closest I can get is 80 something results that all increase and decrease when the heat bar moves.

Edit: 80 something when searching for "all" value types.. including 4b*8. It looks like 8 or so groups of addresses but none of them seem divisible by the actual value.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post

This game handles many number of huge manitude, which called itself 'HugeNumber' and represented as array of integer number, with each integer inside the array a maximum value of 1000 (like a digit, if more than 1000, 1 is overflow to next 'digit'). These Hugenumber variables may relocate itself during calculation, so may be that's why there are so many results... it is not likely able to locate the 'real' variable (say money) easily.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/25/2015 10:04pm
Quote Post

Up to 20X speed.

Mind if i ask how? Quite new to CE and hacking in general.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/26/2015 3:22am
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 01/25/2015 1:33pm

This game handles many number of huge manitude, which called itself 'HugeNumber' and represented as array of integer number, with each integer inside the array a maximum value of 1000 (like a digit, if more than 1000, 1 is overflow to next 'digit'). These Hugenumber variables may relocate itself during calculation, so may be that's why there are so many results... it is not likely able to locate the 'real' variable (say money) easily.

Ugh... That explains it then. Seems like a lot of trouble for nothing, Seems like they spent more time on anti-cheat than actually balancing it for playability.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/26/2015 7:27am
Quote Post
Tmdaniel1 Posted on: 01/25/2015 5:04pm

Up to 20X speed.

Mind if i ask how? Quite new to CE and hacking in general.

Yes.
Select the right process from Process list.
Then click enable speedhack.
And then make it to 20.0.
If you don't know right process, use this video.
(Google Chrome) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmW1IU6-Gk
(Firefox)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROMINTyL4Bk

I don't know about another browser.
Sorry for my bad english.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/26/2015 12:58pm
Quote Post

This seems like a strange way of doing things.. any idea if this was intentional anti-cheat or just a different way of handling big numbers?

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/27/2015 4:40am
Quote Post

Is there a way to increase % that auto obtain for power each tick? having to autoclick (even with the manual never going empty) takes to long :p

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/27/2015 6:54am
Quote Post
Random_Jerk Posted on: 01/26/2015 11:40pm

Is there a way to increase % that auto obtain for power each tick? having to autoclick (even with the manual never going empty) takes to long :p

Capacitors and their respective upgrades all increase the maximum power stored, thus more per click.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/27/2015 12:07pm
Quote Post
m0bitz Posted on: 01/26/2015 7:58am

This seems like a strange way of doing things.. any idea if this was intentional anti-cheat or just a different way of handling big numbers?

Should be later. There is no necessary reason to anti-cheat.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/28/2015 10:29pm
Quote Post

as with nearly all idle games, speedhack is one of the stronger hacks

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/29/2015 4:58am
Quote Post

How do you pause the game before grid loads?  Can't seem to get the moment between where the aob's exist and when the grid is displayed.