[Resolved] Fucking Fuck
We need a writer...
Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Was re-reading an email and actually looked at the words this time.  What's in bold is a bit of a problem...

"So long as you don't use the actual text, art, or program code from War of Conquest, or the name 'War of Conquest', you're welcome to make a similar game."

Well, we've got all new art, and the previous game was java, none of which is used (fuck, I wouldn't know how to get at said code if I wanted to), but the tech tree is a direct clone.
Anyone out there know what we can do about that?

Might have to follow Frylock's suggestion...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 4:40pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged

How about letting people make their versions of the tech trees, and then pick and choose what fits well and use? I don't assume changing as many words as possible with synonyms is possible?

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 5:13pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

We only need to change the titles & descriptions.  The attributes will be staying the same, since those are already balanced for us.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 5:35pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/27/2015 12:13pm

We only need to change the titles & descriptions.  The attributes will be staying the same, since those are already balanced for us.

I may have failed with my first idea. It was more along the lines of: come up with the name template. I just saw a link with the original tech tree in - damn.. large stuff..

So put up some competition for creative people to re-do the titles of the techtree, then the description can always follow. For whatever, I don't know. Hardly going to try myself, I'm useless at synonyms. Either way, that's one option.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 6:13pm
Quote Post

So as long as it isn't the original text copied exactly it's okay? So could you change a landscape technology that is currently: Ancient Starship Wreckage - The wreckage of an alien starship that arrived many millenia ago, from which we can glean much useful knowledge. To something like: UFO Crash Landing Site - The remains of what was once a interstellar space ship belonging to aliens, from which valuable information could be obtained. If it a small change in wording is all that is needed I suppose someone could go through and just vary the wording slightly, but idk how easy that would be.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 6:25pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
accounthack Posted on: 01/27/2015 1:13pm

So as long as it isn't the original text copied exactly it's okay? So could you change a landscape technology that is currently: Ancient Starship Wreckage - The wreckage of an alien starship that arrived many millenia ago, from which we can glean much useful knowledge. To something like: UFO Crash Landing Site - The remains of what was once a interstellar space ship belonging to aliens, from which valuable information could be obtained. If it a small change in wording is all that is needed I suppose someone could go through and just vary the wording slightly, but idk how easy that would be.

Yes, this would work!

I've been debating about Frylock's idea though...  We could rename the attributes a bit, say replacing Innovation with CPU Ghz, Agriculture with Solar Array or something of the sort.
Rename techs to be computer specific.  Culture with "Fuckin Tubes!" or something.  It'd be a huge stretch, but meh.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 8:02pm
Quote Post
Old Tech Name New Tech Name
Ancient Starship Wreckage UFO Crash Site
Black Soil Fertile Soil
Coal Mines Coal Reserve
Deep Quarry Granite Quarry
Dense Forests Thick Jungle
Fresh Water Freshwater Source
Henge Ancient Monument
Hillock Rolling Hills
Iron Mine Iron Reserve
Natural Gas Reserves Natural Gas Fields
Oil Fields Oil Reserve
Oracle Prophet
Rich Helium Source Helium Deposit
Ruins of Lost City Ancient Ruins
Silicon Crystal Mines Silicon Deposit
Sulfur Mines Sulfur Deposit
Uranium Source Uranium Deposit
Warrior Jinni Genie of War

Old Description New Description
The wreckage of an alien starship that arrived many millenia ago, from which we can glean much useful knowledge.

The remains of what was once a interstellar space ship belonging to aliens, from which valuable information could be obtained.

Rich, fertile soils capable of growing strong crops, improving the health of our people.

Rich, clay soil that is perfect for growing crops to sustain the population.

Deep coal mines providing us with much more energy.

A plentiful reserve of black coal which could potentially power the nation.

A large quarry populated with thousands of tons of workable stone.

A deep quarry filled with huge slabs of granite.

Deep, dense forests providing excellent cover and defensive positions, as well as specimens of exotic life forms.

In this thick foliage is a great place to make a defensive stand and a diverse biome filled with exotic creatures.

A clean fresh water source, improves the health and satisfaction of our people, and provides fish to eat.

A plentiful source of drinkable water and fish to eat, a necessary resource for a nation.

A mystical arrangement of stones capable of better connecting us with our deep intuition.

A monument seemingly older than time itself that seems to have a powerful aura surrounding it.

An excellent defensive position.

A great place to make a defensive stand.

A mine rich in iron ore.

A large deposit of iron ore.

Untapped natural gas reserves, a clean fuel source.

Large reserves of natural gas capable of powering the nation cleanly.

Rich underground oil deposits, a generous source of fuel.

Underground oil deposits with the potential to power and lubricate the machinery of the nation.

An ancient tribal oracle capable of peering deep into the future, or observing the activities of our enemy.

An old prophet who claims to be able to reveal the secrets of other nations and predict what lies in the future.

A rich source of gaseous helium, allowing us to create a fleet of safe dirigibles.

One of the rare sources of helium to inflate the blimps and zeppelins of the nation.

The overgrown ruins of a lost city from legends of old, from which we can gain knowledge of ancient arts.

Ancient ruins that hold untold secrets about ancient arts and sciences.

Mines of large natural silicon crystals, useful in manufacturing efficient solar collectors.

Large deposits of silicon crystals which can be used to build energy efficient solar panels.

Rich sulfur mines allowing us to increase production of gunpowder.

Sulfur deposits enabling increased production of gunpowder.

Mines containing large quantities of uranium, useful as both a weapon and an energy source.

A seemingly normal mine, but upon further inspection it contains large deposits of uranium useful to provide energy and to manufacture weapons.

A legendary artifact housing a powerful warrior jinni, who will crush our enemy in battle for us.

A mystical lamp which holds a trapped genie, who can provide military aid to whoever holds his lamp.

I just kinda whipped this up, these are just the landscape techs, but I just wondered if you'd want this kind of thing. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figured I'd put it here because it could be helpful.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 8:17pm
Quote Post

I think renaming and writing our own descriptions would be best. But the techs names don't all have to be renamed. Like a Coal Mine could still be a Coal Mine, no one owns copyright to such generic content.

khwar.com
RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
ZuckeR Posted on: 01/27/2015 3:17pm

I think renaming and writing our own descriptions would be best. But the techs names don't all have to be renamed. Like a Coal Mine could still be a Coal Mine, no one owns copyright to such generic content.

Agreed. :D

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 8:40pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
accounthack Posted on: 01/27/2015 3:02pm
Giant Post

Yup, EXACTLY what I'm looking for. :)

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/27/2015 10:39pm
Quote Post

Although turning this into Tron™ might be interesting, i think it would be better to stay close to the original, so older docs, guides and whatnot could be easily reused. Plus accounthack did a pretty good job there already :P

As i understand it, many of the tech can stay unchanged as they're just generic words. Main problem are the descriptions and the WoC specific names, such as Flesh Drip Bacteria Neutralizer, Krynid Army, Warrior Jinni, etc.
They simply told you to follow the rules every game remake/clone creator does to avoid copyright lawsuits.
Of course, if they get greedy, they would be able to attack you on other fronts like game mechanics, tech tree arrangement, etc. I doubt this'd happen though.

O/T: anyone remember the episode of Friends, where Joey had to write some recommendation letter and used a dictionary to change all words to their synonyms? lol

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/28/2015 1:38am
Quote Post
Old Name New Name Old Description New Description
Ace Pilot Top Gun Pilot An ace fighter pilot rallies our fliers and brings victory in the air. Brilliant pilot who is a master of dogfighting.
Anagronomy Nano-Agriculture Now able to extract nutrients directly from raw materials, we have no more need for farming. Nanobots that are capable of syntehsizing nutritious food directly from raw materials.
Ancient Scry Stones Crystal Ball We discover ancient crystal scry stones which we can use to communicate over long distances, and observe our enemys activities. A crystal ball that can see whatever the viewer wishes to see.
Anomalous Forest Eerie Woods The forests skirting our lands are given strange properties... invading enemies will find themselves lost, confused, doubling back on themselves... and sometimes will disappear altogether. The woods near the borders are almost impenetrable causing enemies to become lost and wanting to turn back.
Anti Matter Shield Anti-Matter Force Field Anti-matter leaked out of a space-time pocket in a shell-like shape, creating a powerful energy shield to protect our units and territories. An anti-matter shield that protects land from aerial attacks.
Arboreal Ally Tree Spirit To gain the favor of a powerful and influential tree spirit, who is willing to aid us in defending our territory. Summon an ancient tree spirit who will protect the forests from invaders.
Arboreal Barrage Sentient Catapult Arboreal catapults given much greater accuracy and destructive power by being imbued with conscious awareness. Catapults built from sentient trees have increased accuracy and destructive power due to their consciousness.
Arboreal Platforms Treetop Defenses The knowledge and materials needed to build sturdy treetop defensive platforms, to fortify our territory.Grants 20 Immediate Forts Build treetop platforms for defense.
Artistic Inspiration Renaissance Our people experience a rush of artistic inspiration, producing breathtaking works that lift their hearts. A surge of interest in the arts and sciences.
Brewer of Death Potion Master We hire the services of an expert in the brewing of lethal potions. A diabolical master of mixing poisons and brewing antidotes.
Brilliant Naturalist Brilliant Lecturer We employ the services of a brilliant naturalist who can aid us in our learning. A circuit lecturer travels throughout the nation causing the people to yearn for education.
Cargo Fleet Cargo Planes A great fleet of cargo planes capable of transporting people, cargo, and weapons between far-flung areas of our nation. Large planes designed to transport large amounts of supplies to far places.
Carnivorous Underbrush Carnivorous Foliage A defensive perimeter of carnivorous plants that will incapacitate and then slowly digest invading troops. The wild foliage near the borders has gained sentience and is now aggressive to enemy invaders.
Charismatic Leader Captivating Leader An inspiring leader rises from our ranks and sets our eyes upon victory. An inspirational speaker who guides the nation with captivating speech and nationalist messages.
Climate Manipulation Weather Manipulation Methods of utilizing zero point energy to improve our own weather and climate, and wrack our enemies with storm or drought. Method of new technologies to manipulate the temperature and precipitation patterns to create favorable harvests and droughts for enemies.
Computer Prodigy Programming Prodigy A genius with electronics, this individual will help us accelerate the advancement of computer science. The most gifted programmer of this century, which will advance computer sciences.
Creative Tactics Novel Military Tactics Our military embraces innovative tactics that dispirit and crush our foe. New military strategies can give any nation the upper hand in a battle.
Dead On Gunners Anti-Aircraft Gunners A highly trained unit of remarkably accurate anti-aircraft gunners, capable of clearing the sky of enemy planes. A troop of extremely accurate gunners that can shoot down enemy pilots.
Death Curse Fatal Curse A powerful curse capable of immediately stopping a persons heart. An evil curse which ends a person's life in an instant.
Defense Architect Defensive Mastermind We hire the services of a talented architect capable of designing effective defensive structures such as moats and trench systems. A for-hire defensive mastermind who can design moats and trenches to protect the nation.
Egalitarianism Egalitarianism A philosophy whereby each of our people are considered equal, that we may live, and crush our loathsome foes, as peers. A philosphy of equality where everyone is equal, motivating every individual because of their equal worth.
Faster Gene Sequencer Improved Gene Sequencing A fast method of gene sequencing capable of speeding genetic research. A newer and faster technique to sequence the genome which will advance genetic research.
Fearless General Five Star General We hire the services of a general capable of inspiring his charge to march forth into the jaws of death, and emerge triumphant. One of the most brilliant military strategists who is capable of leading armies to victory.
Fiery Preacher Impassioned Preacher A preacher rises up among our religious leaders who inspires our people to fervent action against the enemy. A fervent preacher becomes impassioned with holy writings and inspires the masses.
Fortress Castle The materials and labor needed to build mighty fortresses to fortify our territory.Grants 40 Immediate Forts A well-fortified stronghold which will strengthen the defenses of the nation.
Genetically Modified Foods GMOs New types of food that are healthier, grow faster, and ward off parasites. Genetic modifications enable food to be grown faster and in less than ideal conditions.
Geographic Wipe Geographic Obliteration The utter obliteration of an enemy territory, by teleporting its entire mass to another dimension. The destruction of enemy land by teleporting it to an entirely different dimension.
Gifted Mentalist Talented Psychic We hire the services of a gifted telepath capable of reading the deepest thoughts witrh ease. A mind reader capable of knowing other's thoughts before they even think them.
Grand Gardens Hanging Gardens Beautiful and inspiring gardens, a perfect setting for our people to rest and create. A beautiful, sprawling garden that stretches farther than the eye can see.
Great Dams Hydroelectric Dams The building of great dams with which to generate hydroelectric power. Huge dams capable of generating vast quantities of hydroelectric power.
Great Library Grand Library A marvelous storehouse of knowledge. Access to this library allows our learning to forever grow much faster. A library containing an immense number of books, scrolls, and passages.
Grown Dwellings Organic Buildings Dwellings, factories, and other large and complex structures, grown as plants. Housing, businesses, and other large structures are now grown from plants.
Guarding Fields Defensive Crops Our food crops are given sentience, and actively slow the progress of invading forces, facilitating a counter-attack. The fields of crops are given sentience and actively try to fend off invaders, greatly improving the odds of a successful counter-attack.
Heads on Pikes Impaled Heads Displaying the heads of enemies impaled on pikes causes their kin to shudder in fear. Strike fear into the hearts of enemies by displaying their heads on spikes.
Human Genome Sequenced Sequencing the Human Genome The complement of human genes having been fully sequenced, research in molecular genetics and medicine is allowed to greatly accelerate. The entire length of DNA has been sequenced by molecular genetic scientists which advances medicine greatly.
Inflict Madness Inflict Insanity A technique for causing our enemies to scream and write in madness. Torment enemies by entering their minds and torturing them with their thoughts.
Insurgency Resistance Movement An armed resistance movement that doubles the defense strength of a nations interior regions. (SPECIAL TECH) The people take up arms to defend the interior regions of the nation. (SPECIAL TECH)
Interdimensional Lock Dimensional Blocking The ability to block our enemys capacity to open interdimensional gateways. The capability to prevent enemies from opening interdimensional pathways.
Irrigation Trenches Irrigation Channels Channels used to direct fresh water from its sources to outlying farms. Trenches to provide water to crops that are grown away from freshwater sources.
Ki Master Martial Arts Master We gain the employ of a tactician skilled in redirecting an attackers force against that attacker. A skilled fighter who has mastered the ability to redirect attackers forces against themselves.
Krynid Army Seedling Army Seed pods that transform enemy citizens into super-intelligent Krynids, capable of wrecking devestating coordinated havoc upon the enemy. Enemy citizens are brainwashed by seed pods into destroying their own nation.
Listening Roots Arboreal Espionage Sentient trees that spread their tangle of roots deep under enemy territory, listen to enemy activity, and report it to us. Sentient trees extend their roots beneath enemy lands and report back on enemy activities.
Literacy Campaign Push for Literacy While this campaign is in effect, learning is greatly accelerated. Learning is greatly accelerated while there is a huge push for learning to read.
Long Range X-Ray Detection Long Range Heat Detection Detection of low intensity scattered x-rays, allowing us to view activity within enemy buildings. New technologies enable detection of enemies within buildings.
Mail of Invisibility Invisible Flak Jacket A suit of armor that makes the wearer invisible. A jacket that grants the wearer the ability to go unnoticed.
Master Blacksmith Famed Blacksmith We hire the services of a skilled blacksmith, capable of crafting powerful weapons very quickly. A famous blacksmith who crafts some of the strongest weapons from metal.
Master Codebreaker Ingenious Codebreaker A genius codebreaker sympathizes with our cause. A brilliant codebreaker who is capable of deciphering some of the most advanced codes.
Master Diplomat Expert Diplomat We employ the services of a master of diplomacy. A master of diplomacy who can handle negotiations with ease and grace.
Master Hacker Hacker Extraordinaire A brilliant computer network hacker is able to infiltrate enemy computer networks, glean much useful information, and then leave them crippled in his wake. One of the best hackers ever, able to break into any system that an enemy might have.
Master Infiltrator Secret Informant We hire the services of an expert in the art of infiltration, sabotage, and information gathering. A master saboteur and infiltrator who can get his hands on enemy information with ease.
Master of Rhetorics Rhetorical Mastermind Our philosopher caste produces a master rhetoric, capable of moving hearts and shaking the foundations of knowledge. A masterful writer rises up and inspires the people with brilliant writings that advance knowledge.
Megalomaniacal Monopolist Capitalist Greed A persuasive monopolist has gained control of much of our economy, making it more efficient. By focusing on business efficiency over equality, the economy has become more efficient.
Mercenary Tribe Mercenaries A tribe of skilled mercenaries who agree to fight for us, for a price. A group of paid fighters who will fight for the highest bidder.
Military Genius Military Strategist We employ the services of a great military mind and field commander. A innovative military strategist and commander.
Mind Hurled Missile Telekinetic Missiles Discovery of techniques for packaging powerful explosives within telekinetically flown devices. Discovery of how to control explosive missiles with the mind.
Mine Laying Cockroaches Explosive Infestation Genetically engineered cockroaches capable of infesting enemy territory and laying highly explosive mines underfoot. Genetically engineered insects that enter enemy lands and build explosive nests to cause disruption.
Mine Shipment Improved Land Mines A large shipment of mines, useful for defending our borders from enemy invasions. Mines that can detect whether or not to explode based on who is within proximity.
Nanobot Bio Repair Nano-Medicine Swarms of super-intelligent nanobots that surround and penetrate a victim of physical trauma and reconstruct their wounded flesh. Nanobot technology designed to heal wounds by reconstructing flesh.
Nanobot Missile Shield Nano-Shield A thin shell of defensive nanobots covering all of our territories, ready to shred and devour any incoming missiles. A deployable shield of nanobots that can absorb any missile fired at it.
Nanobot Spies Nano-Spies Invisibly small nanobots that infiltrate enemy territory, record what they see and hear, and return to us. Tiny nanobots that spy on enemies without being able to be detected.
Night Walkers Forest Guardians Dark, hairy apparitions summoned to stalk the forests in enemy territories, abducting wanderers at night, and spreading panic. Mysterious guardians of the forest that enter enemy lands and spread panic.
Omni Mobile Missile Anti-Gravity Missile A missile employing anti-gravity drive, allowing it to change course quickly and avoid being shot down. A missile with anti-gravity technology that is capable of flying in a physics defying manner so that it cannot be shot down.
Organic Computer Floral Computer A rudimentary computing device grown out of living plant matter. A computational device that is grown from living plant matter.
Paralyzing Mosquito Incapacitating Mosquitos Genetically engineered insects whose bite immediately paralyzes the victim. Genetically modified mosquitos which have a bite that causes instant paralysis.
Pesticides Pesticides Chemicals used to kill agricultural parasites, making farms more efficient. Chemicals used in agriculture to prevent insects from spoiling crops.
Platoon Leader War Hero A popular and effective platoon leader becomes the moral spirit of our military. A hero of the military becomes an inspiration for the rest of the armed forces.
Protective Canopy Arboreal Defenses A defensive self sustaining canopy grown out of tough, fire-proof trees. A canopy of trees grown specifically for protection from enemy attacks.
Purify Air Atmospheric Cleanse A cover of fine plant membrane over our territories, to filter noxious substances from the air. Knowledge of airborne toxins has allowed for advanced air filtration techniques that clean the atmosphere.
Purify Food Clean Growing Plants that are designed to grow through our food, filtering from it any noxious substances. Plants have been selectively grown to filter out toxins and harness them to become more nutritious.
Radio Free Enemy Hijack Enemy Radio Persuasive propoganda broadcast to the heart of the enemys territories, to sway their people to our will. Take control of the enemy's radio communications and broadcast propoganda into over the airways.
Reverse Engineered Xenotechnology Reverse-Engineered Alien Artifacts A massive project using intelligent nanobots to reverse engineer alien artifacts. A controversial project that uses nanobots to reverse engineer alien technology.
Roots of Despair Arboreal Sabotage Deep, thick roots that grow beneath enemy territory, suck it dry of water, and then collapse, heaving the earth and bringing chaos and destruction. Trees that grow roots beneath enemy lands and sap the ground of all its resources and cause chaos and destruction.
Simulated Human Spies Robotic Spies Robot spies disguised convincingly as human beings, capable of replacing enemy citizens. Robotic spies that enter enemy cities disguised as normal citizens.
Summon Leviathan Summon Monstrosity The ability to summon a massive winged beast from hidden realms to fight for us in battle. Summon a creature from another world to fight in battle.
Super Soldier Hero Super Soldier v2.0 A hero rises up among our genetically enhanced super soldiers, leading them to victory. An advance in technology has improved the super soldiers' capabilities.
Super Spy Espionage Specialist We enlist the services of a former criminal mastermind turned elite spy. Advanced training has created an elite spy.
Supervirus Vaccine Pathogenic Defenses An effective defense against enemy supervirus attacks. Scientists have developed a cure for any bacterial or viral attack possible.
Talented Tinkerer Inventor We employ the services of one talented in the invention of useful mechanisms. A innovative entrepreneur that creates practical and useful mechanisms.
Talented Trap Builder Trap Designer We hire the services of one skilled in devising defensive traps to thrwart our enemys advances. A trap architect who specializes in setting up counter-attacks.
Thirst for Knowledge Love of Learning Our people have an unquenchable thrist to learn, to discover and create new things. The masses have a desire to gain new knowledge.
Total Armament Right to Bear Arms Each of our civilians equipped with small arms, to help repel any attempt at an invasion. The people are armed with weapons to prevent any invasion.
Trebuchet Trebuchet A powerful weapon capable of launching festering meat through enemy defenses. A devastatingly destructive catapult that launches projectiles at enemies.
Turn Loyalty Change of Heart An advanced psionic effect used to make an enemy spy or even leader loyal to our nation. Force an enemy to abandon his post and fight his allies.
War Elephants War Elephants Mighty elephants to charge into battle with us, crushing our foe. Massive elephants trained for battle, designed to inspire fear and wreak havoc.
War Horses Battle Horses Fast and powerful steeds to trample our foe and carry our soldiers to victiory. Strong and vicious horses that show no fear during battle.
Warmonger War Hawks A politician who rises to power by rallying the populace to war. Politicians who have gained favor by whipping the people into a frenzy over heading into war.

So here is the purchaseable tech, I'm not sure if I should be putting this here or what to do with it, but I'd figure you'd want it. The last part is probably the largest so I'm gonna take a bit of a break before diving into that bitch. I'd tell someone else to go ahead and do it if they want but since all the techs are interconnected you'd have to make sure that the tech names that you rename don't conflict with the ones that I renamed.

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/28/2015 2:20am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

AH, would it be better if I just gave you access to the tech tree manager so you could apply edits directly?  It'd save us a fuck ton of time and give you a better view of the system. :)

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/28/2015 2:31am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

holy shit guy. that must have taken fucking forever.

I was going to suggest synonymizer.com or that website that translates shit back and forth  from english to chinese like 100 times.
then write a script that replaces every word (>3) in the database with the result from either of those sites.
so "air strike" might become "air smasher"

and "nuclear bomb" might become "atomic pump"  no joke lol (English: Bomb To Portuguese: Bomba Back to English: Pump)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fucking Fuck Posted on: 01/28/2015 2:34am
Quote Post

Whatever works best I suppose, I'm putting it all in an Excel spreadsheet as a back up. I just looked at exactly how many "Normal Technologies" there are and wow. I think it's like 279 techs which is more than the other two types of tech combined and then doubled. Fortunately a lot of them are generic names so I don't have to be too creative with coming up with new tech names or creative descriptions.