[Closed] SAS 4 zombie assault
Ultra Trainer doesnt work for SAS 4
SAS 4 zombie assault Posted on: 03/09/2015 8:22pm
Quote Post
I have downloaded the Ultra trainer today (0.1.0.19 (gamma)) and i tried to use some hacks for SAS 4 Zombie Assault, but it fails hacking the first hack i have selected and then it stops responding. I hoped you could help me with this, i have tried reinstalling it etc., but nothing changed. Sorry for my bad english
RE: SAS 4 zombie assault Posted on: 03/09/2015 9:24pm
Quote Post

Which browser Moz/Chrome/Opera/IE and which site are you using (Kongregate/Ninjakiwi etc)

Should help whoever follows up.

RE: SAS 4 zombie assault Posted on: 03/09/2015 9:36pm
Quote Post

your explanation of the problem is unclear... needs screenshots, maybe i can help

RE: SAS 4 zombie assault Posted on: 03/11/2015 5:18am
Quote Post

We can do requests of hacks on this topic?

I wanted to request something more technical, like, the hack which makes 100% drop chance also increases the amount of EXP earned at the end of the match. Instead of receive more or less 19,000 EXP points, with this hack we receive 45,000~55,000 EXP points. This is awesome, the only problem is the lag caused by the large amount of items dropped.

So... What I wanted to ask is... is possible to someone make it just increase the EXP rate? Or at least teach how we can do that.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you a lot.
---

RE: SAS 4 zombie assault Posted on: 03/11/2015 9:22am
Quote Post

I have excactly the same problem. I hope someone can help. Actually, this is what happens when i try to hack any game.