Forge of Gods
Forge of Gods 6.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO RPG Strategy Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Turn based with tactical points 03/10/2015 6

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Forge of Gods

Last Updated: 09/08/2017 17:35

Forging Power

Reach rank 3

Kill It With Fire

Defeat the giant spider at the end of "Scary Night"

Game Dscription
Addictive and tactical epic online card-battle RPG! Play now to get a FREE AWARD of 59 crystals! Official Forge of Gods
RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/02/2015 3:32am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother
jcl Posted on: 05/01/2015 2:34pm

Since I'm bored with the game now I'll just leave my ct file here for people.

https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/xYM5hLx5890x5543c6ec41283

Just hit the "Active during loading screen" box while the game is still loading.

I find it easiest to load the game get the process selected and file loaded in Cheat engine then reload the game and active the hack when it's loading again. This works in Firefox at lease since in general the process for unity doesn't change during a reload.

Monster XP hack- instead of dividing the XP between monsters it multiplies the value and adds to all monsters.

Energy Hack- doesn't use energy pretty self explanatory

Cheat menu hack- Brings up the games cheat menu. Have fun with that one lol

Lol that cheat menu is trully broken. and it becomes permanent.

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
fog.ct 3.17 KB 2,345
RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/02/2015 4:35am
Quote Post

Could anyone give me a hint as to how to use the CE file that jcl offered up? I load it in cheat engine, target Firefox when the game is open, refresh the game and hit active during loading screen immediately after. Nothing seems to be happening :(

Help please!

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/02/2015 5:32am
Quote Post
Archmitos Posted on: 05/02/2015 12:35am

Could anyone give me a hint as to how to use the CE file that jcl offered up? I load it in cheat engine, target Firefox when the game is open, refresh the game and hit active during loading screen immediately after. Nothing seems to be happening :(

Help please!

You need to target plugin container as the game is initially loading. The loading screen with a black bar is what you need to activate the script on so if you see the play button it's too late. You have about 2 seconds to do so it takes a bit of quick clicking.

Appearently there is no legit tier X monsters yet so going PVP with a full roster of X monsters is gonna be mighty fishy.

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/02/2015 8:52pm
Quote Post
evilsnow Posted on: 05/02/2015 1:32am
Archmitos Posted on: 05/02/2015 12:35am

Help please!

You need to target plugin container as the game is initially loading. The loading screen with a black bar is what you need to activate the script on so if you see the play button it's too late. You have about 2 seconds to do so it takes a bit of quick clicking.

Appearently there is no legit tier X monsters yet so going PVP with a full roster of X monsters is gonna be mighty fishy.

I finally got it workin with internet explorer (though I didn't target the plugin container, I targeted IE directly.) Weirdly the xp thing was working yesterday (to level monsters quick) and I can't get it working today. Still this is insanely awesome. Been keeping it fairly realistic on my army, nothing near an X :)

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/03/2015 1:57am
Quote Post

The way I did the XP hack was just to multiply the base by 8 or 9 I think it was. so you still get crap XP in low level stuff. My favorite xp place was Infernal Volcano 4/5... would get like 2Mil XP per creature.

Does cheat engine show the hack failing (red x not showing up) or it just not seem to work?

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/09/2015 6:18am
Quote Post

Is it just me or did the new patch lock the cheat menu so that even when you load it, you cant get it to drop down to access anything on it?

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/09/2015 7:42am
Quote Post

I just found this site and got the ct file working. You are correct the cheat menu no longer opens up. Im not sure what was in the menu, but if someone could put in a way to get elites that would be amazing.

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/10/2015 7:52pm
Quote Post
Silence, My brother
Amenhotep Posted on: 05/09/2015 2:18am

Is it just me or did the new patch lock the cheat menu so that even when you load it, you cant get it to drop down to access anything on it?

yep they fixed it, no more cheats.

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/13/2015 5:07pm
Quote Post

Even though they broke the cheat menu, I am still getting infinite meat which is helpful (and thankfully stocked up on hundreds of thousands of gems.)

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/14/2015 5:29pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the hacks

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/19/2015 7:46am
Quote Post

Gem method still working.

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/22/2015 12:00am
Quote Post

any update for gems method.?

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/22/2015 10:20am
Quote Post

Developpers follow this thread, You can still hack gems, XP and money :)
PM I'll explain

http://prntscr.com/7815nn

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/24/2015 3:41pm
Quote Post

Gem method wont work anymore

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 05/25/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the hacks.