Forge of Gods
Forge of Gods 6.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure MMO RPG Strategy Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Turn based with tactical points 03/10/2015 6

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Forge of Gods

Last Updated: 09/08/2017 17:35

Forging Power

Reach rank 3

Kill It With Fire

Defeat the giant spider at the end of "Scary Night"

Game Dscription
Addictive and tactical epic online card-battle RPG! Play now to get a FREE AWARD of 59 crystals! Official Forge of Gods
RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 08/11/2016 8:26pm
Quote Post

I'm no expert, but I helped with JetBrains dotPeek or .NET Reflector, AoBExtractor and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CIL_instructions

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 08/12/2016 1:11pm
Quote Post

what keywords to look for?
gems? warlord? What exactly?

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 08/22/2016 2:00pm
Quote Post

any of this hacks working?

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 09/20/2016 10:05am
Quote Post

Hp,Exp hack work perfectly, also Konghack Trainer's Elites summon hack works fine but the other hacks doesn't seem to work anymore

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 10/09/2016 4:18pm
Quote Post

is there any other way to manipulate value in this game using cheat engine ? i dont mean for energy or diamond. but maybe anyone can figure out how to alter defense/attack for monster using CE? make it one hit, or make boss easy kill ? i still cant figure out how. 

for now EXP and HP only works. 

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2016 3:23pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
enixsho2 Posted on: 10/09/2016 12:18pm

is there any other way to manipulate value in this game using cheat engine ? i dont mean for energy or diamond. but maybe anyone can figure out how to alter defense/attack for monster using CE? make it one hit, or make boss easy kill ? i still cant figure out how. 

for now EXP and HP only works. 

Yes, it's possible, but it is a lot more difficult without SoThink Swf Decompiler.

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 10/14/2016 4:21am
Quote Post

4bytes unlimited hp no longer working. 3 times banned for that. i thought it was bug at first. try again 2nd and 3rd time for confirmation, confirmed. 

======
edited

its for steam version. im not sure for browser/kongregate or fb version

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 12/24/2016 1:39am
Quote Post

EXP only works for me. 
Thanks anyway!

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 02/15/2017 7:59am
Quote Post

Works exp and elite summon hack

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 04/10/2017 11:31pm
Quote Post
WowicX Posted on: 02/15/2017 2:59am

Works exp and elite summon hack

The AOB for elite summons has been working for me for about 5 months as of this post. I think you want to apply it before you summon anything. Best practice is to apply right after the game loads.

I haven't had any luck with the AOB for elite spawns using KHUT, but @TheNewcomer provided me with an updated version. I have been applying it using cheat engine (open the same process you are opening with KHUT in cheat engine, select type AOB, and search for the AOB hex values (make sure hex box is checked). When it finds the address, add it to the cheat list, then modify the value to the new AOB:

Search for: 

39 0B 00 00 00 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 07 00 00 00 02 14 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A

Replace with:

39 00 00 00 00 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 38 07 00 00 00 02 14 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A

Only the second byte changes between the two arrays, so you can just modify the "0B" to "00" and you will have elite spawns (gold + elites when you get drops from stages).

You want to apply this one before running any stages, preferable just after the game loads.

I'm not sure how to update this on the KH site to make KHUT apply it automatically, sorry.

Hope this helps (and thanks again for the AOB's, guys!,
-Olorin

RE: Forge of Gods Posted on: 09/08/2017 5:35pm
Quote Post

Nice Olorin, i tried KH elite pack summon and it didn't seem to work either, i'm going to try this one too, a shame this game is so time consuming and repetitive, i quite like it.