Dragons of Atlantis
Auto-Post
Dragons of Atlantis
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
City Dragon Fantasy MMO Multiplayer Strategy Time Management

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dragons of Atlantis

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 10/01/2016 03:23

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Welcome to the lost world of Atlantis. Dark fate looms on the horizon as the four tribes are at war. It will take the utmost courage and intellect to prevail. Join the battle and unleash the dragons today!
Dragons of Atlantis Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
Welcome to the lost world of Atlantis. Dark fate looms on the horizon as the four tribes are at war. It will take the utmost courage and intellect to prevail. Join the battle and unleash the dragons today!
RE: Dragons of Atlantis Posted on: 05/09/2014 7:46pm
Quote Post

If you want to begin to play this game, I recomend you to do it creating an account from Kabam's webpage,
You can't transfer your kong account there, and if you play from kong there're kabam's points you won't get, and prizes you'll lost.
Hope it helps.

Learn how to use cheatengine before voting a non working hack

RE: Dragons of Atlantis Posted on: 06/20/2015 7:09am
Quote Post

A friend of mine on Kong said that he has a userscipt for auto-attacking/farming other players cities and anthropus camps for resources and such, and I was hoping that it would be found here, but there's nothing available for DoA at all. Anyone know where it can be found or can possibly submit it here on KongHack? It seems like a nice addition to this site and I'd find it and submit it myself but I don't want anyone complaining that I stole their script....

RE: Dragons of Atlantis Posted on: 10/01/2016 3:23am
Quote Post

yes plugin of dragons of atlantis in the store of google chrome (no google play) name is Calcium Scrip - DOA Power Tools Plus V