[Suggestion] Lock votes after application [Read More]
A system to prevent accidental downvoting from multiple application runs
Lock votes after application [Read More] Posted on: 04/19/2015 12:01pm
Quote Post
KongHack Sexiest Man Title Holder - since Feb 2011

So since my other sugguestion of a button that clears hacks is around this should be not needed as much. But I have still ran into this

So after hacks have been applied, maybe the auto-voting mechanism will stop applying it for those hacks until a new scan/game is applied

The votes could still be made manually, (like if they dont work, down vote, etc..) but it would fix needing to up vote ones since the AOBs were changed and cannot be detected.

RE: Lock votes after application [Read More] Posted on: 04/19/2015 12:30pm
Quote Post

I ran in to it as well.    I had 3 hacks activated only, fast reload, 100% drop and 100% loot.  When i did clear them and turned them off in the trainer, they were still active and were still voting for the hack.
 I   turned one hack on and it failed,it should of reseted the trainer to 0 votes but all the previous cheats were still active for no apparent reason,  Is there a way to sort of  deactivate cheats in trainer.

RE: Lock votes after application [Read More] Posted on: 04/19/2015 12:57pm
Quote Post
KongHack Sexiest Man Title Holder - since Feb 2011

Yes, you just click them again :)

Or, if your using the latest version, I made a super cool sugguestion and now there is a fancy button that deselects all the hacks - allowing you to select a few other ones instead of needing to unselect them one at a fuckin time. Not really ground breaking, but saves you time which can add up if it is done multiple times.