[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 1:45pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

it really doesn't matter, but you could just use freeze tickets.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:11pm
Quote Post
Dariosghost2 Posted on: 08/31/2015 11:55pm

when you have 0

I used the hack when i had 5 NM tickets, well time to re-do a different account........

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It doesn't cause ban. Plus you don't need to use it so many times. Just enabling it once is good.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 8:00pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

the premium ticket hack is useful when you used all your daily 5 tickets

if u still have 1 or more tickets, then u can use the regular ticket hacks, there is no need for the premium (freeze your ticket amount or increase your ticket amount)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 11:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

My account is still stable, but if you are scared of an auto-ban, DON'T use it. Use freeze tickets instead. Use the hack at your own risk.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 11:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:06pm

My account is still stable, but if you are scared of an auto-ban, DON'T use it. Use freeze tickets instead. Use the hack at your own risk.

exactly, this is just an option if u run out of regular tickets and u need to play a NM match

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 5:28am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:42pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/01/2015 7:06pm

exactly, this is just an option if u run out of regular tickets and u need to play a NM match

What would happen if i use all 15 nm tickets, would it cause the server to let me back to  mp etc, (not good with this ban stuff XD)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 10:51am
Quote Post

Is it possible to change value of no. of zombies killed?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 12:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

We will not hack MP stats.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 1:23pm
Quote Post

But Cant we change single player value?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 1:40pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

What single player value? The number of zombies killed in a mission value? 
You can try, but you likely will not succeed, and no one will release a hack concerning these things.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 7:05pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/02/2015 9:40am

You can try, but you likely will not succeed, and no one will release a hack concerning these things.

If you want to increase your mp kills and mp matches, use 2 browers or use a different page to make 2 player mp matches, but you can make the weak player leave the match after it starts, done it lots of times to have average mp kills for my account.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 7:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
twig133 Posted on: 09/02/2015 3:05pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/02/2015 9:40am

If you want to increase your mp kills and mp matches, use 2 browers or use a different page to make 2 player mp matches, but you can make the weak player leave the match after it starts, done it lots of times to have average mp kills for my account.

He's trying to change the singleplayer zombies killed. But that won't look legit, because NK could just check collections and see all 10*** gear.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/02/2015 7:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

ya, please do not ask for stat hacks, if you wanna boost up your mp stats, try playing private matches with a friend or yourself, and then use the zombie spawn rate hack

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/03/2015 8:20pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 09/02/2015 3:53pm

ya, please do not ask for stat hacks, if you wanna boost up your mp stats, try playing private matches with a friend or yourself, and then use the zombie spawn rate hack

He can use that one hack that allows the player to spawn more zombies in single player, would that one work, or was it taken off KH?