[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 6:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The first one that got banned was using a bunch of hacks that I have used previously that haven't been blocked on kong (I had to use hacks on NK to lvl up to 100), and then the second one got banned shortly after I fully hacked it, and I also saw the admin (aaron) online. Both gained achievements in a very short amount of time. Now that I use kong again, it should be more difficult to get banned. And also both accounts were MP banned, not disabled account.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 11:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Nope, i havent got banned yet, then again i look pretty legit with my hacked mp stats, not many people even report anyways lol

Getting the achievements on nk really fast is an obvious sign of hacking, they might hav a bot that checks and auto bans

Or just play on kong, its much safer

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 11:35pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 09/14/2015 7:03pm

Nope, i havent got banned yet, then again i look pretty legit with my hacked mp stats, not many people even report anyways lol

Getting the achievements on nk really fast is an obvious sign of hacking, they might hav a bot that checks and auto bans

Or just play on kong, its much safer

Oh yeah.... on NK I did get banned pretty fast, not to mention that the name in the achievements was messed up.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/16/2015 2:43am
Quote Post

haven't been banned yet here, even with all their new restrictions... somehow... even if I got all the achievements weird and such.
RSA will never get me now.

Give a man an apple and you keep the doctor away for a day, but teach a man to apple and you make him a doctor for life.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/16/2015 2:59am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

always crit + player movement speed hack was able to survive the november 15th update yes yay

mastery hack is not working, ill update it when i hav some time

EDIT: mastery hack is updated, have fun!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/16/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post

Thanks for updating the mastery hack.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/16/2015 11:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
notevenreal Posted on: 09/15/2015 10:43pm

haven't been banned yet here, even with all their new restrictions... somehow... even if I got all the achievements weird and such.

Hack suspicious gear with new characters, banbot gets you.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/16/2015 11:58pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/16/2015 7:19pm
notevenreal Posted on: 09/15/2015 10:43pm

Hack suspicious gear with new characters, banbot gets you.

hmm really? they got a bot that auto bans based on character level and the gears obtained?

i guess if u hack to level 100 max level, u can hav any gear without the auto ban :P

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/17/2015 12:11am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

No. Suspicious gears cause autoban only if you didn't play a lot in this character.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/28/2015 5:09am
Quote Post

Anyone notices that Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x Buyable Strongbox no longer worked from 09/25 ? 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/28/2015 7:08pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
FujiToday Posted on: 09/28/2015 1:09am

Anyone notices that Buyable Nantonium Strongbox and 10x Buyable Strongbox no longer worked from 09/25 ? 

Yea, the person is not updating them, I could maintain them if he gave me it.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/28/2015 7:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/28/2015 3:08pm
FujiToday Posted on: 09/28/2015 1:09am

Yea, the person is not updating them, I could maintain them if he gave me it.

send effewe a PM, get permission from him to update the hack

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/28/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I already did, waiting for a reply now, but hes not online.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/01/2015 1:18pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/28/2015 4:12pm

OK it worked now 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/01/2015 7:26pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
FujiToday Posted on: 10/01/2015 9:18am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/28/2015 4:12pm

OK it worked now 

lol...thats cuz the hacks got updated 2x since your first post