[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/16/2015 12:54am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
rattrap Posted on: 10/15/2015 8:49pm

tat probably 4th dimension traveler if any one read the sas 4 wikia there someone there called 4th dimension traveler

he hax the premium gun and can put in pistol slot

you get that from kong hacker report forum? 

its lols because i dont think he care he gets reported you dont even know who it is cuz it obsfucated name

how he hax premium gun w/o hacking kong/nk api tho??

Obfuscated? They can still get their name.
Also that I AM 4thdimensiontraveler, and I did not do it, so probably some KMW hacked account ( would have hacked mp stats too).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/16/2015 5:34am
Quote Post

o wat i didnt know

just saw you or may be someone on same wikia page post similar screen shot

btw

which one is this poor guy?

http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/164784-nobody-in-lobby

he bluff or real deals?? how much of the data can they save it take too much storage space to save all the history

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/16/2015 7:55pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
rattrap Posted on: 10/16/2015 1:34am

o wat i didnt know

just saw you or may be someone on same wikia page post similar screen shot

btw

which one is this poor guy?

http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/164784-nobody-in-lobby

he bluff or real deals?? how much of the data can they save it take too much storage space to save all the history

Its not someone else. All the images of doing non trainer things were by me?
And they can see your data so obviously you can't just fake a ban repeal.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 2:03pm
Quote Post

It's too bad an Elite Core Hack got released, it's only out for what 1 or 2 days?
and it already got so many votes.

It's ironic cause 10 days ago I agreed with you guys that an EAC hack would just be as bad as an alloy hack :P

Edit:
also what happend to the unlimited energy hack and the 2 hacks the maxxed the augment level + slots on weapons and armor?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 3:49pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
zeroxsx Posted on: 10/18/2015 10:03am

It's too bad an Elite Core Hack got released, it's only out for what 1 or 2 days?

It's ironic cause 10 days ago I agreed with you guys that an EAC hack would just be as bad as an alloy hack :P

Edit:
also what happend to the unlimited energy hack and the 2 hacks the maxxed the augment level + slots on weapons and armor?

yup the elite core should've never been released,  but who gives a shit, now that its public, enjoy before its patched in the next update or NK adds more anti-cheat stuff...

effewe2 removed all his other hacks, i feel like the core hack should make up for that ya know, good things in life always has a price somehow

core hack > all of effewe's other hacks

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 4:18pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 10/18/2015 11:49am
zeroxsx Posted on: 10/18/2015 10:03am

Edit:

yup the elite core should've never been released,  but who gives a shit, now that its public, enjoy before its patched in the next update or NK adds more anti-cheat stuff...

effewe2 removed all his other hacks, i feel like the core hack should make up for that ya know, good things in life always has a price somehow

core hack > all of effewe's other hacks

Ah I see, I'll try to get 2-4 via the hack, don't want to make it too obvious XD
I miss the energy one though, it was impossible to notice by others as long as you used normal cooldowns.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 4:25pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

But if you keep spitting out medkits they might get suspicious, but not too much.
Its a tradeoff though.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 4:59pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/18/2015 12:25pm

But if you keep spitting out medkits they might get suspicious, but not too much.
Its a tradeoff though.

Yea, it's easy to stay hidden as long as you use commen sense though xD
Especially with crafting introduced and the core sale, Id on't think 2-4 cores would be noticed that much.

However if someone went full rage and max core every piece they have... 99% chance you'll get reported.

I tried to see if there's an auto-ban limit for EAC btw but I'm at 34 EAC on my alt account now and it can still join normal multiplayer matches.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 5:18pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There has never been a ban before it has been released. We'll see now.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 7:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea, back when the core hack was private, there were no anti-ban/cheat system for it, i had over 1k cores, and played public matches no problem :D

now that the hack is public for everyone, not sure anymore, dont think its safe for account to have so many cores...

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/18/2015 8:09pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Maybe they will make an anti-cheat for core drops...

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:04am
Quote Post

Hello ! 

I download the KHUT but when i go to scan browers none is detected. i am on google chrome.

If i do it mannualy i have an error message saying i have to download visual c++ redestribuable 2013 (i even downloaded the 2015)
still not working.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:29am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Durzo2 Posted on: 10/23/2015 10:04pm

Hello ! 

I download the KHUT but when i go to scan browers none is detected. i am on google chrome.

If i do it mannualy i have an error message saying i have to download visual c++ redestribuable 2013 (i even downloaded the 2015)
still not working.

this problem should be posted in the KHUT forum
https://konghack.com/forum/234-konghack_ultra_trainer

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/24/2015 12:45pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/24/2015 4:06pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/24/2015 8:45am

Download from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784  

he said he already downloaded it though