[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/09/2015 11:38pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Hats7895 Posted on: 07/09/2015 6:22pm

This does make it hard to not get banned. So hard to resist the boxes

are you using the droprate hack? the easiest way to get boxes is just use the buyable strongbox hacks made by effewe2

Zkiller Posted on: 07/09/2015 6:57pm

Has anyone been banned for just opening a bunch of boxes? And can the developers know that I forced the boxes to have max slots and upgrade?

Nope, you wont get banned for opening boxes, but if you get some incredible gears and go in multiplayer with these gears, suspicious players might report you

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/10/2015 12:56am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its not too hard to be not banned.
the only ones bannable by using these hacks are:
infinite skill points, getting over 14 boxes in one game, and 1 more i think.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/11/2015 5:50pm
Quote Post

Has anyone here been banned on reporting ? I've been reported numerous times on my alt. account and never got any ban. I think the developers dont really check the 'Hacker Report Thread.'

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/11/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/11/2015 1:50pm

Has anyone here been banned on reporting ? I've been reported numerous times on my alt. account and never got any ban. I think the developers dont really check the 'Hacker Report Thread.'

they do check it, but since they are a small developer team, they dont have time to check it all the time :D

you're right, one of my alts have been reported for over a month now, and its still not banned xD

And alot of hackers aren't even reported onto the hacker threads (really, most of the players dont care or they are too lazy to report) I have a few alt accounts that are so obvious and I've played hundreds of mp games on them, yet the acccounts were never reported lol

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/11/2015 10:38pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i made my account obvious that it was hacking, and it was never banned..
so yeah

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/12/2015 12:56am
Quote Post

this works on multiplayer? i got banned on like 4 accounts now haha. 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/12/2015 7:02am
Quote Post

Anyways...guys, wat r ur ign's and where do u play ? I wnt to play a game of Nightmare wid u guy :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/12/2015 7:13am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/12/2015 3:02am

Anyways...guys, wat r ur ign's and where do u play ? I wnt to play a game of Nightmare wid u guy :)

This usually results in a ban.  Might want to try that again.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/12/2015 8:10pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/12/2015 3:13am
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/12/2015 3:02am

This usually results in a ban.  Might want to try that again.

Right?! Why on Earth would I ever tell you or even hint at my account name? No thanks.

My test account I use for trying out and finding hacks is already banned, (result of having the trident and m1000) so unless you are banned too: you wouldn't be able to play with that account in multi-player.

Suppose you could organize an "already banned players" match full of hackers.

But my main account: no fuckin way am I ever revealing that.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 1:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i have a bunch of accounts that were mp banned, that was because i made my accounts obvious that i was hacking (even though i could be legit if i wanted), but the best way is to play with already banned players, although if you were on nk they might ban your account if you expose your account XD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 4:34pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/15/2015 9:06am

i have a bunch of accounts that were mp banned, that was because i made my accounts obvious that i was hacking (even though i could be legit if i wanted), but the best way is to play with already banned players, although if you were on nk they might ban your account if you expose your account XD

Now I'm wondering... did you use any hack besides Skill points on those accounts? What did you do to get so many accounts banned?

I'm just asking to make sure that I won't be banned as well.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 6:08pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/15/2015 12:34pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/15/2015 9:06am

Now I'm wondering... did you use any hack besides Skill points on those accounts? What did you do to get so many accounts banned?

I'm just asking to make sure that I won't be banned as well.

usually players report you for the lack of mulitplayer games. For example, you have 1 mp game but you are level 100, they will report you because you didnt play

also another reason is the gears, if you have really overpowered/high level gears/full black gears, they will report you

but i think hackergonnahacklol purposely trolls and makes it super obvious that he is hacking. if you just be careful and dont make yourself too obvious, you probably wont get reported

and even if you do get reported, you might not get banned =D

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 6:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no, i trolled mp matches with my hacked character, and then got banned.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 7:24pm
Quote Post

I see... so it seems we might get banned for 3 reasons:
1) if other players reported us,
2) if we use skill points hack,
3) if we get the black RIA trident / M1000 weapons.

Is there any other known reason for ban?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 8:11pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 07/15/2015 3:24pm

I see... so it seems we might get banned for 3 reasons:
1) if other players reported us,
2) if we use skill points hack,
3) if we get the black RIA trident / M1000 weapons.

Is there any other known reason for ban?

nope, i dont think so, at least not for now, NK might implement future anti cheat protections, who knows? :P