MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/17/2015 6:01pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Chachox Posted on: 05/17/2015 1:56pm

nothing u obtain more or less exp from battles only :P

i dont think these values modify exp, i think they are score modifiers
but, speaking of EXP
anyone know of any values in the xmls that we could modify to gain increased EXP, and more gold from lvl-ups?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/17/2015 7:45pm
Quote Post

kirbyonwarpstar I believe dreamwalker mentioned in a earlier post that they had spent a good bit of time trying to find a way to do this also.. but did not have much luck on it at the time of the post.. an yes I think we ALL would like to figure this out as well.. lol

on another note I also had to search an download all my needed apps again when this came out last week.. an presently using notepad++ v.6.7.7 an I tried the method jarly mentioned an it did actually list out for me.. just wanted to let you know it did work.. lol.. but I'm not trying to decide if I want to make the drastic changes on that many items or not since the second set of figures are such varying amounts.. unsure what the end result might turn into.. lol.. would hate to have it fubar things to bad..

I say that cause changing a <maxDmg>0.0</maxDmg> to <maxDmg>10000.465</maxDmg> might be to large a change.. an I seen there is many listed this low when I ran a search over the files.. lol.. any insight as to if this is wise or not?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/17/2015 11:18pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 05/15/2015 3:20am
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/14/2015 11:48pm

In mission.xml what I have to change to get 5 stars in one run?
itry alot things, but i cant get this...

Change this
 <name>cbns_m_boss</name>
 <value>5</value>

To this
 <name>cbns_m_boss</name>
      <value>5000000</value>

After you killing the boss of the mission you will see your extreme score. But don't do this on regular missions because your allies can see your best score, and they will know you cheated. On the daily mission it's fine. On other missions I would say change 5 to 10 or 15 ect. But don't go high.

Thx man, but... after changes values, my game not reload. I just changed the values of the <name>cbns_vitality</name> (5000) <name>cbns_flawless</name> (5000) and <cbns_m_boss</name> (5000)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:02am
Quote Post

For the safest and fastest way to increase mission score WITHOUT modifying the actual scores, so your allies can't really tell that you cheated, I'm doing the following:

* Change QUICKSILVER's damage output so that his L1 or L2 deals a ton of damage and never misses.

1. Open client.xml and seach for: <animationId>quicksilver_multipunch</animationId>
2. Set the following values:

• <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
  • <hitChance>1000.0</hitChance>
  • <maxDmg>1000.102</maxDmg>
  • <minDmg>1000.085</minDmg>

Do the same on his Tag Team attack if you want, but if you have AoE hack enabled it's not really necessary.

3. Team him up with Scarlet Witch for the highest Team-Up bonus he has.

Now you get the almost higest legit scores possible in the game.

Flawless Bonus
Team-Up x7 (I believe, might only be 6, can't remember)
100% Health Bonus
First Round Kill before enemy gets a turn
Max Overkill Bonus on all opponents every round

And since QS always goes first and will 1shot everything, you can run through the missions really fast. It won't be instant 5-star because that's impossible without hacking the score, but I don't think you can do it any faster than this if you want a fast 5-star completion that can't be detected as hacking.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:03am
Quote Post

well changing the ​<maxDmg> on 1026.xml causes death to ironman on epic boss battle.. so be careful how you alter an use it there.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:12am
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 05/17/2015 9:02pm

For the safest and fastest way to increase mission score WITHOUT modifying the actual scores, so your allies can't really tell that you cheated, I'm doing the following:

* Change QUICKSILVER's damage output so that his L1 or L2 deals a ton of damage and never misses.

1. Open client.xml and seach for: <animationId>quicksilver_multipunch</animationId>

Do the same on his Tag Team attack if you want, but if you have AoE hack enabled it's not really necessary.

Flawless Bonus
100% Health Bonus

And since QS always goes first and will 1shot everything, you can run through the missions really fast. It won't be instant 5-star because that's impossible without hacking the score, but I don't think you can do it any faster than this if you want a fast 5-star completion that can't be detected as hacking.

Thx man.

I think that way and better.
I was change in client.xml ... but the game does not load

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 6:17am
Quote Post
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/17/2015 9:12pm

Flawless Bonus
100% Health Bonus

Thx man.

I think that way and better.
I was change in client.xml ... but the game does not load

if the game doesnt load it means the the xml is corrupted to fix tht u could get a new client.xml  and edit it carefully it usually gets corrupted if its not edited in the right way 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 6:43am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

Flawless Bonus
100% Health Bonus

totally doing this!
thanks again fathead!

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 4:10pm
Quote Post

kirbyonwarpstar how to use your xml ? and in which mission exactly ?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 5:07pm
Quote Post

Flawless Bonus
100% Health Bonus

thanks fathead..that was what i(we) were loking for

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 5:37pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Kewl idea: 

Force drop (of items during battle) is working in leethax, within the limit of items dropped per battle.

Leethax works because leethax serves ce.swf and proxies your connection through that. 

Now that force drop is working, someone should fire up Charles, and leethax, then grab the ce.swf that goes through HIS proxy.
Then to a file compare with the legit one from pladom, and his. We can see what makes that "collect all allies" thing. 

:)

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 5:39pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:37pm

Kewl idea: 

Force drop (of items during battle) is working in leethax, within the limit of items dropped per battle.

Leethax works because leethax serves ce.swf and proxies your connection through that. 

Now that force drop is working, someone should fire up Charles, and leethax, then grab the ce.swf that goes through HIS proxy.
Then to a file compare with the legit one from pladom, and his. We can see what makes that "collect all allies" thing. 

so the force drop lets u choose items? or just increase the chances of dropping items ? also ur idea is really good even i would like to get the add alies and stuff in chrome

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 5:47pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:39pm

Kewl idea: 

so the force drop lets u choose items? or just increase the chances of dropping items ? also ur idea is really good even i would like to get the add alies and stuff in chrome

I'm almost sick of your constant questions.  I remember you filling up my inbox with constant step by step questions about Charles, then on here, you asked what browser would work with a command-line cUrl string. Then I get 3 questions in one post?

Read what I said.

If you're asking about leethax, you should load it up yourself and see what it does. Don't ask a bunch of questions so you don't even have to do anything.

Not sorry

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 6:32pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:47pm
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/18/2015 1:39pm

Kewl idea: 

I'm almost sick of your constant questions.  I remember you filling up my inbox with constant step by step questions about Charles, then on here, you asked what browser would work with a command-line cUrl string. Then I get 3 questions in one post?

Read what I said.

If you're asking about leethax, you should load it up yourself and see what it does. Don't ask a bunch of questions so you don't even have to do anything.

Not sorry

sorry my bad i will keep in mind next time also gonna try it out now and again sorry to bother u so much 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 7:42pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

atdt *67