[Information] SAS4 - Hacking can do beautifull thing.
SAS4 - Hacking can do beautifull thing. Posted on: 05/12/2015 3:12pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Hey maybe some people will not care but anyway i'm gonna show you a screenshot of what you can do if you think "outside the box" and push the hack forward.

http://i.imgur.com/pBJf9bS.jpg

As you can see on the screenshot above the debugger is integrated/running perfectly while parsing/tracking all function at runtime, you can even use the inspector (it's the same thing as the HTML inspector but for flash !) that way i selected directly the "sound" sprite, and since you can use this awesome debugger to change the variable while the "swf" is running the effects are instant.

I believe we can do alot of thing with a debugger :P it's not a tutorial this was just to show you that it is possible to integrate a debugger on a flash game even without having the FlashDevelop project.

Have a nice day everyone !

Ps: i'm stuck at the main menu somehow the play button does nothing except playing his animation, gonna try to understand why lol.
Edit: problem solved this was the damn DomainLock() of ninjakiwi (these retard).

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS4 - Hacking can do beautifull thing. Posted on: 05/13/2015 2:51am
Quote Post

Hey man, thats really cool, hacking is very interesting indeed, like taking out all the code and rebuilding it from scratch (not really but...) great work :D

Hope not to get banned...again D: