[Help] SAS ZE 4
No Hacks!
SAS ZE 4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 4:27am
Quote Post

Hi Guys, 
                I need help with the Kong Ultra trainer, There are no hacks in it.  I dont know what to do... Can u guys help me?.... also there is no scan result..
Click on the images to understand..

RE: SAS ZE 4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 6:05am
Quote Post
Silence, My brother
hidayat33 Posted on: 05/26/2015 12:27am

Hi Guys, 
                I need help with the Kong Ultra trainer, There are no hacks in it.  I dont know what to do... Can u guys help me?.... also there is no scan result..
Click on the images to understand..

First off, search more thoroughly on the website there are answers practically everywhere. Avoid making new topics like this, it's pretty much a waste. THERE IS A PINNED TOPIC with all the faqs READ IT (don't be lazy)

Secondly: DO YOU HAVE CE INSTALLED!

fyi create an account in kongregate -_-

If there is no games present when you scan the browser, either you are doing something wrong or the khut is not working properly for you.

Anyways you can always find games in the manual search, just type in the game and it will appear.

RE: SAS ZE 4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 6:23am
Quote Post

Okay THnx i am gonna search on the website.

RE: SAS ZE 4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 6:39pm
Quote Post

There are alot of hacks for it. When you open KH, click on Manual Search type"sas: zombie assault 4" and it will load then there will be a list of hacks.Then just click on processes and choose your browser.Note:If you are using Mozilla Firefox then you will have to click on the second box where it has Firefox icon.Then it will show the Plugin Container as process.Finally select the hacks you want to choose and click on Apply Hack and wait until the brown bar is full and start playing, though becareful as some of the hacks are highly detectable and you can be banned easily.Enjoy and thanks to the Staff and Makers of KH ,it does wonders.

RE: SAS ZE 4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 9:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Search for "sas:". That should do it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.