Skip to content
Locked

XML files and codes

xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance

730 posts

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 2, 2016 8:18 am
life89 Posted on: 06/01/2016 2:20pm

Tried anything in client2 related to gold, energy, EXP led to CVE, ex: in roulette respin, energy refill
I tried once to force sending lockbox ID, but no luck. Lockbox rewardID is serversided I think o.O



i think it somehow reward depends on combat data......like the final attack,def,etc.....so in request if we could change that we can get a good reward.........

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 2, 2016 5:57 pm

Is there any way to get full energy like unlimited or make it drop it or change that 2 energy(from gifts) with 60? (sorry for that questions im just new here)

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 2, 2016 11:29 pm
knight77 Posted on: 06/02/2016 4:18am
life89 Posted on: 06/01/2016 2:20pm

Tried anything in client2 related to gold, energy, EXP led to CVE, ex: in roulette respin, energy refill
I tried once to force sending lockbox ID, but no luck. Lockbox rewardID is serversided I think o.O



i think it somehow reward depends on combat data......like the final attack,def,etc.....so in request if we could change that we can get a good reward.........



There is "random_seed" or "seed" or something like seed in response when ending battles and starting missions, i think that one when starting mission is one responsible for rewards at least a bit...

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 3, 2016 12:37 am

You could make a charles rule to change the seed to whatever number you like, zero or one. I believe it appears in the userSession or gameSession lines, in the response.

 

atdt *67

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 3, 2016 12:39 am
jarly Posted on: 06/02/2016 8:37pm

You could make a charles rule to change the seed to whatever number you like, zero or one. I believe it appears in the userSession or gameSession lines, in the response.

 



It has many digits, I made rule once, got cve... Still there is place when starting mission with "random numbers" or sth like that, where several seeds are generated for use... This might help :)

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 3, 2016 12:32 pm
AdianPC666 Posted on: 06/03/2016 5:15am

Did anyone try to make Command Points hackable? Or maybe even gold? If it's impossible is it way to get them more than usuall then? 



We've tried a plethora of different things to increase CP, gold, silver, energy, SHIELD, you name it. So far nothing has worked that will allow us to directly alter those currencies.

We've also tried multiple things to alter the reward from roulette spins, give extra XP and to reduce training time/store prices, but so far no luck there either.

Either the game has a lot of fail-safe protocols to prevent manipulation of these things, or the solution lies in changing multiple values in multiple places. We just don't know for sure yet. Many of the hacks we are trying to make involve changing numbers and text which give no explanation as to its purpose, and that seem to be connected in several different files. If we had a manual describing how all the  numbers and text strings are connected, then we would have a much grander time figuring things out. As it is right now, we are more or less stumbling blindly and through trial and error.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 3, 2016 1:37 pm
Shehzil Posted on: 06/01/2016 10:50am
hitmanx3223 Posted on: 06/01/2016 9:14am

Change Topic. Found a new unlimited stam in my KHUT. but not working is it only on my side?



Stamina lets you use heroe's skills while energy lets you play battles.
 



Also got me :)
I just came to forum to read how to properly use the hack and got a nice surprise to how stupid I was.

Unlimitted energy would have been awesome :(
 

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 6, 2016 1:24 pm

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting CVE/Game Update errors when using the Recharge hack?

The Autowin works just fine, but when I try to actually fight a battle (so I can do the "Beat [Boss]" or "Defeat # goons" tasks), and I recharge-kill everyone I get a "game has been updated" message at the end of the fight.

RE: XML files and codes

Posted Jun 7, 2016 8:39 pm

I've tried now in KHUT "Energy Hack" as described, it lock on interface energy but game count it, then when energy finish game go to CVE

This topic is locked.