PVP Rewards
So, how did everyone fare in PVP?
PVP Rewards Posted on: 06/21/2015 11:49am
Quote Post

I wasn't able to play the last day, so I boosted myself above 2000 rating to be sure, it dropped me 400 rating, so luckily I was still able to get our Cyborg friend.
Oh, and anyone wanna take a guess who the next pvp hero will be?

RE: PVP Rewards Posted on: 06/21/2015 12:36pm
Quote Post

dadat2adat, congratulations for ending up in ada. :)
And, even though you did end up in ada, a setup that makes you lose 400 in two days isn't a very great one, and a player with such a setup having a rating of 2000+ isn't very convincing. Do you use hack in PvP? I guess you do. If so, then are you sure 2000+ rating was a good idea?
I too ended up in ada, but with about 1600 rating.

Just let me sleep.

RE: PVP Rewards Posted on: 06/24/2015 4:14am
Quote Post

this season was one of the most....dunno lazy? I finish this season with only 1750, dint lose the usual 120 -200 (even my stat are abode good but not wallet warrior range) just the marginal 20, 30 points, and dint suffer for the zerg rush in the final hours or the previous days!. This mean people are less and less prone to play pvp or they got butt hurt with the extra time given to this season.

RE: PVP Rewards Posted on: 06/27/2015 8:37pm
Quote Post

I only got into it in the last week or so (only recently got back into MAA and had to start almost from scratch on facebook because most of my progress was on playdom) and I was able to get to the gold tier, I almost got the weapon, ALMOST, but got knocked out in the last night.