[Request] Alone: Zombiewoods
Help Please.

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Alone: Zombiewoods

Help Please.
Last Updated: 07/01/2015 19:41

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Alone: Zombiewoods, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Are you the survivor? Blast through the random-generated Zombiewoods by discover your survival strategy! Live yourself by gathering resources that nature provide you! What is your main priority? Important food supplies? Camp defense? or survival tools crafting? Every strategy used will perform a different result, every decision will scare you! Use your own method to exit the Zombiewoods! Fight the unique zombies from lush dark forest, open hill, or on the bamboo woods. Improve your survival capabilities with crafting more advanced gear, calculate your supplies, or strengthen your camp defenses. Explore how the nature work make you an expert survivalist! chop, mine, harvest and many things! Discover the mystery of Riot city spin-off story! Complete the achievement collector book to grant you survival expert satisfaction! Survive through the scary Zombiewoods by Goody Gameworks. Notes ----------------------- Update your Flash Player if the game doesn't work [http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer] If Alone : Zombiewoods' game data is not saved on your computer: -Make sure your browser allows cookies. -Make sure your browser doesn't delete cookies on exit. -If you are using any software that deletes cookies (like CCleaner), disable that feature. Post any bug report or troubleshooting in the comment section, we will clear any of them! -----------------------
Alone: Zombiewoods Posted on: 06/30/2015 4:21pm
Quote Post

Someone asked for help regarding making a trainer for This game. I am having a few issues. I want to grab the flash game and download it to work on it, but I dont know which program to use, since mine is acting up. If someone wants to take over the process, please let me know, because I have no idea what im doing for making a trainer for a flash game.

Thank you,
               Gabriel Kaen

RE: Alone: Zombiewoods Posted on: 06/30/2015 5:59pm
Quote Post
Know Nothing

maybe you should try swf memory dumper, search it u will find thread talking about that tool by kadat.

You know I want to talk to you a lot, but because of the limitations of my language, finally I just keep quiet,

RE: Alone: Zombiewoods Posted on: 06/30/2015 6:19pm
Quote Post

The game is right here: http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/alone-zombiewoods-17737.swf
But i guess if you can't even download a swf file it might be hard to hack it.

khwar.com
RE: Alone: Zombiewoods Posted on: 07/01/2015 7:41pm
Quote Post

Thanks. Ill look into it Abufauzan. And Ill probably use that site to get started ZuckeR.