Skip to content

Hero Sky

Hero Sky

This discussion is linked to Hero Sky. View game

10 posts

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Jul 18, 2015 10:50 pm

tried some interesting things, none worked. It's quite secure. There is still room for ai tampering but I'm not going to bother

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Jul 19, 2015 10:30 am
Zenwaichi Publicado em: 2015/07/18 18:50

tentei algumas coisas interessantes, nenhum funcionou. É bastante seguro. Ainda há espaço para ai adulteração mas eu não vou incomodá-



I have one but he put an anti cheat, I will look at it now ..legal

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

This game is a little bit hard but notting impossible. Some time ago i almost done infinit unit spawn but game updated.

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Sep 4, 2015 9:47 pm

the ones I already are enough ... lol ..

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Sep 18, 2015 10:58 am

So anything still working?

I've tried most of them other than the "Clear ground for gems" hack...
Is this working?

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Sep 18, 2015 2:22 pm

nope, it's a pointer to "guide" others that want to attempt hacking it. Somebody requested me to do something with this game some months ago and I couldn't find anything easy that isn't already submitted

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Sep 18, 2015 9:51 pm
Zenwaichi Publicado em: 2015/09/18 10:22

Não, é um ponteiro para "guiar" os outros que querem tentar cortando-lo. Alguém me pediu para fazer algo com este jogo há alguns meses e eu não poderia encontrar qualquer coisa que não é fácil já apresentados



It is not so difficult..  atrevido

RE: Hero Sky

Posted Sep 20, 2015 9:38 am
jowback Posted on: 09/18/2015 5:51pm
Zenwaichi Publicado em: 2015/09/18 10:22

Não, é um ponteiro para "guiar" os outros que querem tentar cortando-lo. Alguém me pediu para fazer algo com este jogo há alguns meses e eu não poderia encontrar qualquer coisa que não é fácil já apresentados



It is not so difficult..  atrevido


So it's still possible?

By the way I can't read that language...