[Request] Zombidle!
Zombidle
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Mouse Only Upgrades Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Zombidle!

Last Updated: 01/21/2020 21:46

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
ZombIdle, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire. Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and litteral hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude ruin these poor fella's day and establish yourself as the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of hell. And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor.
RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 06/29/2017 11:15pm
Quote Post

Found the feather value in double using CE but haven't found a way to edit it
Anyone got ideas?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 06/30/2017 1:39am
Quote Post

This is NOT a hack, but it does help!

I got more than 1000 feathersin 5 days by: lefting my notebook idle on farm mode enabled with an autoclicker (GS Autoclicker) always on.
You can map it to click on "active all skills" each 5min, or cliking wherever you want, making you farm more houses and consequently more feathers!

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 06/30/2017 5:56am
Quote Post

Thx xmenta, I will try it.

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 06/30/2017 8:46pm
Quote Post

i found the feathers hack but i got kinda banned.. because i was in like the 500m white orb progress now back to 280k

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/04/2017 3:20am
Quote Post

What did you do, darkvall?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/19/2017 5:29pm
Quote Post

working great on kong. is anyone still updating this?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/24/2017 12:45pm
Quote Post

Was curious if anyone can tell me what the spam villagers does i can't see a difference with it on or off. Thanks in advance. yes

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/24/2017 3:09pm
Quote Post
dbzgara Posted on: 07/24/2017 8:45am

Was curious if anyone can tell me what the spam villagers does i can't see a difference with it on or off. Thanks in advance. yes

I don't see any difference as well. It should give us more villagers but probably something changed after updates!

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/24/2017 4:09pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it makes it more likely to have villagers come out of houses running like crazymen and also makes it more likely to have a big group of villagers come out 

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 07/28/2017 2:08pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/24/2017 12:09pm

it makes it more likely to have villagers come out of houses running like crazymen and also makes it more likely to have a big group of villagers come out 

None would be able to explain it better then its own creator! :D 

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 08/03/2017 11:03am
Quote Post

Guys, everyone has a problem like me? when activated spam villagers from residents stop falling diamonds, or my hands below the shoulders grow?

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 08/03/2017 7:42pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I might be wrong but I seem to recall there is a cap to how many diamonds you can get per hour from villagers. You might be noticing it because with the hack you reach it in couple minutes

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 08/05/2017 4:39am
Quote Post

guys, I solved the problem with crystals for yourself, use hacks on scrolls and use the clicker when you get a scroll with diamonds

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 08/11/2017 5:23pm
Quote Post

Yeah, there's a cap. Only 11 diamonds per 4 hours, but until the 11th is still on the ground, you can take more.

RE: Zombidle! Posted on: 08/13/2017 2:39pm
Quote Post

I am trying to use the KH trainer, but whenever I click hack, it always says failed. What am I supposed to do?