RE: World Idle
I have the same error: "lzstring is not defined"
I try with google chrome and firefox, the last version and no extension.
Nifty Idle Game
31 posts
I have the same error: "lzstring is not defined"
I try with google chrome and firefox, the last version and no extension.
Also getting the lzstring issue.
FF40 w/ Firebug. Add-ons turned on or off, it doesn't matter.
Can't really give you more info, as I don't know how any of it works or how to debug the problem.
Hmmm, I wonder if he changed the save algo since I added that hack, although I sincerely doubt it. Make sure you copy/paste, since code is CASE SENSATIVE, so "lzstring" and "LZString" are entirely different.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
There, I made the line that says to select the correct frame bold.
The hack works fine, people are just ignoring the fucking instructions.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Yes, it's work, directly in website ^^
Nice man! Thanks!
Why not vote the hack as working? Much better than just posting thanks in a forum thread that no one will read. ;)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Is there a way to activate the 3x Chronometer? :S
Thank you for the hack. Worked magically.
For anyone interested, here is the list of all research variables:
obj.researches.farmProduction
obj.researches.woodCutterProduction
obj.researches.toolMakerProduction
obj.researches.medicineFactoryProduction
obj.researches.carFactoryProduction
obj.researches.researchCenterProduction
obj.researches.maxWorkersResearch (0 or 1)
obj.researches.farmMaxWorkers
obj.researches.woodCutterMaxWorkers
obj.researches.toolMakerMaxWorkers
obj.researches.medicineFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.carFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.researchCenterMaxWorkers
obj.researches.weaponsFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.barracksMaxWorkers
obj.researches.priceResearch (0 or 1)
obj.researches.foodPrice
obj.researches.toolsPrice
obj.researches.medicinePrice
obj.researches.carsPrice
obj.researches.soldiersStrength
obj.researches.weaponStrength
obj.researches.takeWeapons
obj.researches.tworkerDistribution (0 or 1)
If you want Bonus Years:
obj.time[2] = 100000
so amaze
It works :) everybody
is this realy work
Everything seems to work, except obj.time[2] is returning undefined. Any ideas?
Edit: Saying that. It's only for convenience. I went off the page for 10 minutes to get 100 years, then used Cheat Engine.
None of the codes seem to work. All I ever get is the error message "Uncaught ReferenceError: obj is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:1". Is it because of some update to the game or something else? I'm playing it on the game's website, where it's version 1.11