Skip to content

World Idle

Nifty Idle Game

This discussion is linked to World Idle. View game

31 posts

RE: World Idle

Posted Aug 30, 2015 8:37 am

I have the same error: "lzstring is not defined"
I try with google chrome and firefox, the last version and no extension.

RE: World Idle

Posted Aug 30, 2015 10:17 am

Also getting the lzstring issue.

FF40 w/ Firebug. Add-ons turned on or off, it doesn't matter.
Can't really give you more info, as I don't know how any of it works or how to debug the problem.

RE: World Idle

Posted Aug 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Hmmm, I wonder if he changed the save algo since I added that hack, although I sincerely doubt it.  Make sure you copy/paste, since code is CASE SENSATIVE, so "lzstring" and "LZString" are entirely different.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: World Idle

Posted Aug 30, 2015 2:29 pm

It works just make sure you play directly on worldidle.com, it does not work on kongregate

khwar.com

RE: World Idle

Posted Aug 31, 2015 8:37 am

Yes, it's work, directly in website ^^

RE: World Idle

Posted Sep 4, 2015 2:02 pm

Is there a way to activate the 3x Chronometer? :S

RE: World Idle

Posted Jan 5, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you for the hack. Worked magically.

For anyone interested, here is the list of all research variables:
obj.researches.farmProduction
obj.researches.woodCutterProduction
obj.researches.toolMakerProduction
obj.researches.medicineFactoryProduction
obj.researches.carFactoryProduction
obj.researches.researchCenterProduction
obj.researches.maxWorkersResearch (0 or 1)
obj.researches.farmMaxWorkers
obj.researches.woodCutterMaxWorkers
obj.researches.toolMakerMaxWorkers
obj.researches.medicineFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.carFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.researchCenterMaxWorkers
obj.researches.weaponsFactoryMaxWorkers
obj.researches.barracksMaxWorkers
obj.researches.priceResearch (0 or 1)
obj.researches.foodPrice
obj.researches.toolsPrice
obj.researches.medicinePrice
obj.researches.carsPrice
obj.researches.soldiersStrength
obj.researches.weaponStrength
obj.researches.takeWeapons
obj.researches.tworkerDistribution (0 or 1)

RE: World Idle

Posted Jan 14, 2016 9:38 am

If you want Bonus Years:

obj.time[2] = 100000

so amaze

RE: World Idle

Posted Jul 26, 2016 12:20 am

Everything seems to work, except obj.time[2] is returning undefined. Any ideas?

Edit: Saying that. It's only for convenience. I went off the page for 10 minutes to get 100 years, then used Cheat Engine.

RE: World Idle

Posted Sep 3, 2019 2:01 pm

None of the codes seem to work. All I ever get is the error message "Uncaught ReferenceError: obj is not defined
    at <anonymous>:1:1". Is it because of some update to the game or something else? I'm playing it on the game's website, where it's version 1.11