[Request] A Simple MMO
A Simple MMO
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Minimalism Multiplayer RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

A Simple MMO

Last Updated: 04/30/2014 03:59

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Players pick between five great Nation Capitals to help lead them to victory.
RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/24/2014 1:51am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
analgezice Posted on: 04/23/2014 7:19pm

maybe an aob that can auto train?

lol thats not how AoB's work. i mean its technically possible to do it, but that would take days or weeks of editing and finding and testing. much easier to just make a bot.

unless its just like the fighting where you half glitch/halfhack it :P

RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/26/2014 10:47am
Quote Post

Is it just me or do you have to be able to 1-hit an enemy for the auto-fight to work properly?

edit: This seems to make the auto-fighter AoB kinda sucky :/ If it doesnt kill the enemy when the enemy loads, it just sits there doing nothing. While you can get around this by being strong enough to 1-hit everything in the first area, outside of there, monsters have subtypes where they will sometimes never been killed on the first hit.

Edit:
Game doesnt operate over http, so sadly Charles is a bust. Was gonna inspect some stuff with it xD. Im no good at AoBs, really need to start practicing them, but would anyone mind seeing if its possible to AoB the enemies subtype (so that enemies always spawn with a given subtype)?

thenewcomer Posted on: 04/23/2014 9:51pm
analgezice Posted on: 04/23/2014 7:19pm

maybe an aob that can auto train?

lol thats not how AoB's work. i mean its technically possible to do it, but that would take days or weeks of editing and finding and testing. much easier to just make a bot.

unless its just like the fighting where you half glitch/halfhack it :P

Would more or less require a decent code cave, right? I imagine doing it on the update timer would be the easier, but yeah just like you said - its not worth the effort required compared to a simple bot (or even pixel bot). That and code caving on a browser is poo.

RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/29/2014 1:34pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

@Cloud Yes the auto fight AoB works only if you 1 hit the mobs. Pretty sure skilled people like Haena,gomorrah,lolwut, Kadat and all those pro guys would be able to make one of those subtype AoB but it would probably be quite hard so it's not worth the time to do it.

Edit: I was able to find the codes for all the subtypes with SWF decompiler but it's my first time to use these programs so i have no idea what to really look for.

RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/29/2014 3:56pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
cloud007 Posted on: 04/26/2014 6:47am

Edit:
Game doesnt operate over http, so sadly Charles is a bust. Was gonna inspect some stuff with it xD. Im no good at AoBs, really need to start practicing them, but would anyone mind seeing if its possible to AoB the enemies subtype (so that enemies always spawn with a given subtype)?

Charles works with secure traffic as well. Here, watch...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/29/2014 6:28pm
Quote Post

Yes, I am aware that Charles works with HTTP/s. Ive used Charles for HTTPS numerous times at work. However it does not work with TCP, at least I've never been able to get it to work. In my post, I was essentially stating that this game likely uses TCP/UDP/etc. Load the game with charles, you'll see a few things initially as the game loads off the server of course, but thats it - you wont see anything for the actions you do, even though they're all server sided.

Lucifer Posted on: 04/29/2014 9:34am

@Cloud Yes the auto fight AoB works only if you 1 hit the mobs. Pretty sure skilled people like Haena,gomorrah,lolwut, Kadat and all those pro guys would be able to make one of those subtype AoB but it would probably be quite hard so it's not worth the time to do it.

Edit: I was able to find the codes for all the subtypes with SWF decompiler but it's my first time to use these programs so i have no idea what to really look for.

If its possible, I imagine it shouldn't be that hard. I was able to find the section of code relating to the creation of a creture & its subtype within 5 minutes. Would simply be setting it to a predefined subtype or removing that bit - whether or not that actually works idk (if the monster spawning & fight are done server side, then it would be akin to hacking your HP where you see a change that doesnt actually happen). I just dont know how to make AoBs yet ^^;

Anyways, if its possible, in SoThink its in Action->Creep. Setting param4 to always be a value or modifying the line this.crepType = param4; (to whatever int, 0 to 39)

public function Creep(param1:int, param2:int, param3:int, param4:int)
        {
            this.creepHealth = param1;
            this.creepDamage = param2;
            this.creepType = param4;
            this.loadCreep(param3);
            this.hpToLevel();
            this.tType.text = "" + this.returnTypeString(param4);
            this.tText.text = NumberTweeker.FormateWithCommas(this.creepHealth);
            return;
        }
RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/29/2014 10:50pm
Quote Post

Fight is server side that is just visual effect of battle so you can not do with this anything :<

RE: A Simple MMO Posted on: 04/30/2014 3:59am
Quote Post

The fight is I know. Is the spawning though?