[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 7:39pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

2 core hacks by a copycat...

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 7:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

wow, wtf guys, the cores + keys hack need to removed please

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:02pm
Quote Post

The core hack...  Oh my surprise.  Prepare for Level 1s with fully cored weps and armor.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yep. Its gonna be a nightmare lol.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:07pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

fucking bullshit man...

by making the aobs public, people are gonna start selling trainers and duplicating the hacks on this website and on other websites

not to mention, this is gonna screw up SAS 4 with everybody hacking, games gonna die with no economy

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:08pm
Quote Post

Why would we do that? It's not some premium only function or a coin only store item being hacked. It's just any and every box in the game.

LMFAO @ the people posting exact duplicates of it already.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:08pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Which means that they're gonna put more anti-hacking protection, and you might as well get less then you got the beginning if these hacks continue to be shared.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:10pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

well effewe, u were the first person that said to not share hacks like this public, and now u broke your own words...

what is wrong with u 2 anyways, settle your dispute via PM

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/12/2015 4:10pm

well effewe, u were the first person that said to not share hacks like this public, and now u broke your own words...

what is wrong with u 2 anyways, settle your dispute via PM

Yeah...
And I never copy and pasted the exact same aob. I have a reason, I didn't do that just for fun.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:16pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

please remove those hacks, its not too late yet (or at least make it trainer only!!)

you and effewe should PM each other and figure out who should post which hacks..

also hacker, why are u so eager to post hacks anyways, its not like you're getting any benefit maybe except some karmas

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:20pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I'm not eager... I posted it because it would help you because the hacks don't have to be updated every single hotfix...
I can remove it if I want, your loss, not mine.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:27pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

i honestly dont give a shit about those hacks

what im mostly concerned about are the hacks that effewe released (core/key + invincibility) now those hacks will fuck up the game

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/12/2015 4:27pm

i honestly dont give a shit about those hacks

what im mostly concerned about are the hacks that effewe released (core/key + invincibility) now those hacks will fuck up the game

Exactly. These need to be removed ASAP, before too many people get it (people have already gotten it).

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 12:37am
Quote Post

ppl already using it saw someoneusing invincibility

he dont die

nk admins gunna be pissed lol

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/13/2015 12:45am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
rattrap Posted on: 10/12/2015 8:37pm

ppl already using it saw someoneusing invincibility

he dont die

nk admins gunna be pissed lol

of course, its bound to happen, with so many OP hacks released publicly, konghack is probably recieving much more traffic, which also means most people u play with could be hacking, which also means NK will add more anti-cheat thus soon, all these hacks will be patched and no one will be able to find it again/update the hacks...