[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/17/2015 3:30pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
twig133 Posted on: 10/17/2015 10:39am

Saw this one hack in KongHack, says F.R.H Fivefold, wondering what that hack does:3

Makes you shoot 5x fast.
You have to use wide chance of gear fixer with the wide chance of gear hack to work.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/17/2015 4:19pm
Quote Post

Premium weapons are pretty bad? That HIKS assault rifle isn't THAT bad tbh, although I can core a mixy or hornet to death and get better, but I was just wondering, that's all, no need to be so rude c:

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/17/2015 4:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Clestial Posted on: 10/17/2015 12:19pm

Premium weapons are pretty bad? That HIKS assault rifle isn't THAT bad tbh, although I can core a mixy or hornet to death and get better, but I was just wondering, that's all, no need to be so rude c:

I was saying that premium weapons are not the best, they are for legit players who can't get as much good weapons in early levels....

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/17/2015 9:21pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/17/2015 1:14pm
Foxtheboss Posted on: 10/17/2015 11:05am

The "fixer" of the "Wide Chose of Gear (working)" is broken, it does the contrary of its fonction (strongboxes gives the same 2-3 items).

Yeah, the wide choice of gear even with the fixer only seems to be giving the same items over and over again. That's why it's better to just use the High lvl Loot hack(the first one on the list).

Not for me though.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 3:54am
Quote Post

The wide range loot hack fixer only goes on the 1st one. The 2nd one works perfectly fine w/o the fixer.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 3:57am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
someperson6 Posted on: 10/17/2015 11:54pm

The wide range loot hack fixer only goes on the 1st one. The 2nd one works perfectly fine w/o the fixer.

Some people seem to get the other error. Probably if you enable it at the wrong time.
Also that this user is posting garbage hacks: https://konghack.com/member/136970-bullboys499
It was a fake universal gun adder+ fake premium (with no link).

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 4:41am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

@bullboys499

godamnit, some people are such retards...

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 1:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There was also another fake one that has been released, but that has been removed.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 3:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea...thanks for removing those fake hacks!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/18/2015 6:17pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
twig133 Posted on: 10/17/2015 10:39am

Saw this one hack in KongHack, says F.R.H Fivefold, wondering what that hack does:3