Skip to content
Locked

MAA Special Operation 30

Spec Op 30

84 posts

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 28, 2015 6:12 am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/27/2015 6:51pm


I changed the weight.  The 26 was for the iso, as you can see I changed it to 98.  The one I changed was 1030.xml. I left 112.xml the way I have had it.  My drop is.9999 on HIT and Ko.

Now first fight in SO I got multiple items, then in second fight it was all iso, then 3rd and 4th.  I then went into 12.5 without changing anything or refreshing, and all drops were iso.  Fought 1 more fight and all iso.  Then I shut down charles and browser.  Then restarted charles and game, and it still drops iso.


I will try this and see if its working

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 28, 2015 9:41 am
misha_agent Posted on: 10/28/2015 2:12am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/27/2015 6:51pm


I changed the weight.  The 26 was for the iso, as you can see I changed it to 98.  The one I changed was 1030.xml. I left 112.xml the way I have had it.  My drop is.9999 on HIT and Ko.

Now first fight in SO I got multiple items, then in second fight it was all iso, then 3rd and 4th.  I then went into 12.5 without changing anything or refreshing, and all drops were iso.  Fought 1 more fight and all iso.  Then I shut down charles and browser.  Then restarted charles and game, and it still drops iso.


I will try this and see if its working


its working bro.. 

Update: In 1030.xml i put 0.99 in Hit and KO and its give UISO also..
 

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 28, 2015 9:46 am

Btw here is some strange thing worth a try: I still use the old Coowon (gift glitch) but instead of click and refresh I simply collect my daily 50 as quick as possible. After a few second the game count those uisos as 100 not 50.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 29, 2015 8:23 am
abuu Posted on: 10/28/2015 5:46am

Btw here is some strange thing worth a try: I still use the old Coowon (gift glitch) but instead of click and refresh I simply collect my daily 50 as quick as possible. After a few second the game count those uisos as 100 not 50.



Thats a cool find. Can you repeat this once again to confirm it works?

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Agent boost damage not working on group boss :\ Or is it just me since i am using AOE along with it?

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 30, 2015 5:53 pm

I just use no toast, autoplayer PVE, and agent damage boost.

atdt *67

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Oct 30, 2015 10:49 pm
adnan Posted on: 10/30/2015 11:55am

Agent boost damage not working on group boss :\ Or is it just me since i am using AOE along with it?



It is working, though this happened to me last night. Just closed everything and restarted and it worked again. I had found I had gone into the mission screens before the agent boost attatched when it didn't work. So stay on flight deck until all processes are sucessful. (though you probably know this lol) 

RE: MAA Special Operation 30

Posted Nov 1, 2015 5:22 am

Sometimes, even when I'm stayin' on flight deck, the agent boost isn't working all the time.
I close everything and do the steps again until I see it works.

This topic is locked.